Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

WP use of arty support in 1.01

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Modern] >> FlashPoint Germany >> WP use of arty support in 1.01 Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
WP use of arty support in 1.01 - 2/26/2005 7:09:45 PM   
Siljanus

So I played the "A Few Good Tanks" scenario after patching as NATO and was wondering about the WP use of arty in its attack. I had made the mistake of not moving my HQ one turn and it was enough for the WP to zone in on it. And it was a strangely pleasant surprise when I heard the "Gas! Gas! Gas!" alert and saw chemical ordinance fall on my HQ. Not very plesant when there was only one command APC remaining. And the AI also plotted counterbattery missions against my mortar unit and overall seemed more aggressive in using artillery against the HQ and mortar unit when it could find them. But I was wondering why more arty support wasn't used against my armored units holding the line? They were observed long enough I thought to have a fire mission called on them. Can other people post impressions on the AI use of arty as either the WP or NATO? Does the AI bombard a wider selection of units in other scenarios?

Oh and I noticed that some gas squares were persistant after one turn! Cool and thanks! I think 1.01 is a good start and I look forward to seeing what's in store for 1.02.

< Message edited by Siljanus -- 2/26/2005 12:10:51 PM >
Post #: 1
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Modern] >> FlashPoint Germany >> WP use of arty support in 1.01 Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI