Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

It's the 19th, did it ship today?

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Science Fiction] >> Starships Unlimited v3 >> It's the 19th, did it ship today? Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
It's the 19th, did it ship today? - 12/20/2001 7:10:00 AM   
weeskwee

today's the big day. I paid for it already and would like to know if it really shipped on time. i was hoping to get it before christmas. thanks.

Post #: 1
- 12/20/2001 10:02:00 AM   
David Heath

YES!!!! Starships Unlimited started shipping today and 90% of them will go out tomorrow. Let us know what you think. D

(in reply to weeskwee)
Post #: 2
- 12/20/2001 12:15:00 PM   
weeskwee

wonderful! i have doubts that i will get it on friday, so feedback might not come until monday.
can't wait!

(in reply to weeskwee)
Post #: 3
- 12/25/2001 12:13:00 PM   
weeskwee

ok. thursday the 27th has now passed and still no game. i would have liked a confirmation e-mail with the fed-ex tracking number so i can know it really did ship last week and to see where it may have got held up. i'd guess it's delayed due to the seasonal shipping madness.

here's hoping it will show up by friday.
i'm not trying to be negative, i just wanted a great new pc game to play on the 25th. guess i'll just play more Halo on X-Box. [ December 27, 2001: Message edited by: weeskwee ]

(in reply to weeskwee)
Post #: 4
- 12/28/2001 3:57:00 AM   
mischiefmaker

I'm curious, will this game be shipping in stores? If so, which ones and when?

"Revolution? Bah! Once those primitives have been exposed to the wonders of our technology, like the singularity toilet, they'll be overjoyed to become part of our empire!" "Provided, that is, they remember to leave the seat down."

(in reply to weeskwee)
Post #: 5
- 12/28/2001 4:49:00 AM   
Andrew Ewanchyna

I received my free CDs today from Matrix (27th). I've also mailed off four of them to the winners of the raffle I had for my shareware customers. With any luck, they'll arrive this year I'll leave it to a Matrix Games person to answer the store listings question. I'd be curious myself.

Developer of Starships Unlimited

(in reply to weeskwee)
Post #: 6
- 12/28/2001 6:44:00 AM   
David Heath

Hi
Let me say this once again. we have a small warehouse service but they have over 15 people. The games all arrived but late (not in the AM as planned) on the December 19th. We started shipping on December 20th and many gamers did get their orders already. Now we did release 5 games and the sales have been very good so its taken us a lot of time to get all the orders out the door. We have not updated the store because we are boxing and shipping all of the products. The store should be updated tonight. Also here is what our shipping policy says. Most orders received and approved before 2:00pm PST should be shipped the same business day the orders are placed; unless the product is out of stock or being drop shipped from the manufacture. New product releases may take between 24-72 hours to ship do to volume. Orders are shipped on a first come first serve basis. All Next Day, 2 Day and 3 Day shipments are not based on the date the ordered is placed but the date shipped from our warehouse. Tracking number is normally available the next business day after the order has been shipped; unless the order is being drop shipped from the manufacture. Yes we are a small company and a new company but we are gamers and we know how we like to get our orders. Please take the time to read our Policies and Help section in our store. I am sure this would clear up a lot of problems

(in reply to weeskwee)
Post #: 7
- 12/28/2001 8:05:00 AM   
weeskwee

thanks for the response.

(in reply to weeskwee)
Post #: 8
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Science Fiction] >> Starships Unlimited v3 >> It's the 19th, did it ship today? Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI