Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Underground Cities

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Science Fiction] >> Starships Unlimited v3 >> Underground Cities Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Underground Cities - 1/8/2002 6:09:00 AM   
nafari

Hi!
I've played the game a couple of times already, and it pretty much runs very smoothly and very nice...like it a lot...however, in all the times I've played the game I have yet to build any underground cities. I always research it, but I'm never able to build it. It doesn't even appear as a grayed out option on the Worlds Build Menu. Anyone mind telling me what I'm doing wrong?

Nafari

JJR Forever!
Post #: 1
- 1/9/2002 12:59:00 AM   
Andrew Ewanchyna

You have to *build* Protected Cities, then Domed Cities and finally Underground Cities. You can't skip any.

Developer of Starships Unlimited

(in reply to nafari)
Post #: 2
- 1/10/2002 6:01:00 AM   
nafari

quote:

Originally posted by Andrew Ewanchyna:
You have to *build* Protected Cities, then Domed Cities and finally Underground Cities. You can't skip any.
Obviously, if this problem was that simple to solve...i wouldn't even have bothered to post anything...but that is the problem...After i build domed cities, no option for building underground cities ever shows up in the build menu....i've tried clearing all the slots on a world and waiting till i have a lot of money....but even then, i am still unable to build underground cities...and like i said before, theres not even a grayed out entry in the build menu...so, anybody wanna tell me wassup?

JJR Forever!

(in reply to nafari)
Post #: 3
- 1/10/2002 11:38:00 PM   
Andrew Ewanchyna

Well, then, without risk of telling you anymore obvious things. You can always send me a saved game where this is happening and I can check it out. Maybe you found a bug? Saved games are in the Starships Unlimited Divided Galaxies/Games directory (*.sav files). Just attach them to an email to me at support@apezone.com

(in reply to nafari)
Post #: 4
- 1/11/2002 11:17:00 PM   
Andrew Ewanchyna

I've fixed a bug in the underground city logic. Seems I had inadvertantly moved underground cities from the "leads to" to the "makes obsolete" column for deep mining facilities.

(in reply to nafari)
Post #: 5
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Science Fiction] >> Starships Unlimited v3 >> Underground Cities Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI