Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Looking for more info on Korsun Pocket?

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Decisive Battles: Korsun Pocket >> Looking for more info on Korsun Pocket? Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Looking for more info on Korsun Pocket? - 6/15/2003 2:38:07 PM   
e_barkmann

The DBWWII site Run5 , a fansite originally launched as "Wacht am Rhein" back in 1997, has been upgraded recently to include support for the latest DBWWII release, Korsun Pocket.

Articles, Replays, free downloads, discussion boards and more to come. Hope to see you there!

Run5 website

<end of shameless plug> :D

< Message edited by Chris Merchant -- 7/2/2006 4:36:24 AM >
Post #: 1
- 6/17/2003 4:01:20 AM   
U2

It's a great site. Well done chaps!:)

(in reply to e_barkmann)
Post #: 2
- 6/17/2003 6:18:08 AM   
BrubakerII

To all reading this make sure you visit the site! It is without doubt the foremost compilation of Korsun Pocket related stuff I have seen. It is loaded with articles from the game designers, tips and strategies, screenshots and all that cool stuff.

Great job guys :D

Brubaker

(in reply to e_barkmann)
Post #: 3
Great job! - 6/17/2003 8:09:39 AM   
leaderx

Guys great job on the development, beta testing, etc and congrats on finally finishing the game. I've been keeping track of the progress every month or two, hopefully some day I'll have time to play KP. The AAR's, Beta Testing and the new Wacht am Rhein site have been invaluable for the promotion of the game, I think your contributions and time employed have given KP a much better image and momentum in particular in terms of pubilicity and involvement that we lacked with TAO2. Thanks for all the hard work, wish I had been able to stick around helping out till gold, but it couldn't be. Lx here hoping for a MASSIVE KP/TAO2 community at The Blitz and a new classic that will provide uncountable great battles at the Classic Wargames ladder as has TAO2 :) . Once a TAO2 addict ... always a TAO2 addict. I'll be back, I guarantee it.

(in reply to e_barkmann)
Post #: 4
- 6/17/2003 8:35:26 AM   
Rob Gjessing

Hey guys thanks for all of the positive feedback about the site.. Chris and I appreciate it.

Again, remember that we have created the site for your benefit more then anyone elses - the KP/TAO fans! So please continue giving us feedback about what you would like to see on the site, and we will do our best to include it for you.

Its feels like its the calm before the storm right now though, with the game having been completed but not shipped yet.. I can really see things hotting up when its ships..

We still plan to run PBEM Tournements and Comps inconjuntion with The Blitz, and I look forward to you all giving me a whooping!

We really want to create a Decisive Battles of World War II Community.. so please ensure you drop by and become part of it..

Robjess!

(in reply to e_barkmann)
Post #: 5
good job! - 7/2/2004 9:12:30 AM   
tigerblow

thank you!I like it

(in reply to Rob Gjessing)
Post #: 6
RE: good job! - 3/29/2005 10:41:07 PM   
darth_tyrannus_1

go to cherkassy pocket.com on google if you want more infromation on the battle.

(in reply to tigerblow)
Post #: 7
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Decisive Battles: Korsun Pocket >> Looking for more info on Korsun Pocket? Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI