Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Logistics

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Uncommon Valor - Campaign for the South Pacific >> The War Room >> Logistics Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Logistics - 4/18/2005 8:44:39 AM   
Sergeant

When the Allied player 1st begins a game - it appears that every little green dot on the map has some sort of construction under way without even a single engineer to do the work. Does anyone know if this places an unneccessary strain on allied logistics if the construction is not turned off?

Sergeant
Post #: 1
RE: Logistics - 4/18/2005 3:11:28 PM   
rogueusmc

The base may be set to build forts and such but without engineers it won't do so.

There are only two kinds of people that understand Marines: Marines and the enemy. Everyone else has a second-hand opinion.

Gen. William Thornson, U.S. Army

(in reply to Sergeant)
Post #: 2
RE: Logistics - 4/18/2005 6:59:44 PM   
Canoerebel

I believe that most of the "green dots" have zero fuel and supplies and 10% construction on fortifications. That will remain unless and until you land engineers and supplies. So, to answer your question, you need not adjust the settings at these green dots.

A few of the green dots may have some supplies and fuel. For instance, in Scenario 16, I believe Wunpuko has both. However, until the Allies send some engineers, nothing is going to happen there.

So the "green dots" do not place any burden on Allied logistics.

"Rats set fire to Mr. Cooper’s store in Fort Valley. No damage done." Columbus (Ga) Enquirer-Sun, October 2, 1880.

(in reply to rogueusmc)
Post #: 3
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Uncommon Valor - Campaign for the South Pacific >> The War Room >> Logistics Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI