Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

OK, How about second impressions?

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Ancients] >> Tin Soldiers: Julius Caesar >> OK, How about second impressions? Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
OK, How about second impressions? - 5/5/2005 3:56:18 AM   
CamelCity

For everyone who's been playing TS:JC for a bit, any "second impressions"?

The one thing I would like to see (and it should be easy to add in future TS releases) is a campaign summary. We should be able to see where we've been in the campaign, whether we acheived major or minor victories (or *cough* losses), and maybe a few details from the post-battle summary.

Given the loose flow of the campaign battles, and that losses carry through and must be replenished for the next battle, it would be interesting to see if fighting the battles in a different order affected your overall campaign play. In other words, once you know that battle A is easier than B, you may want to replay the campaign by fighting B first, knowing that your army will be at it's freshest.

Just a thought.
Post #: 1
RE: OK, How about second impressions? - 5/5/2005 3:18:21 PM   
z1812

Hi All,

I like the game very much. It plays well and the A.I. is respectable.

Like others I do have problems with the laggy mouse. Up to now there seems to be no
solution forthcoming.

Also it would be nice to have have an option to shut off unit bases and the annoying blue line of sight indicator.

Regards John

(in reply to CamelCity)
Post #: 2
RE: OK, How about second impressions? - 5/5/2005 4:33:21 PM   
koiosworks

quote:

ORIGINAL: z1812

Also it would be nice to have have an option to shut off unit bases and the annoying blue line of sight indicator.

Regards John

John, can't help you with the bases.... BUT... you can turn off the blue FOG indicator from the options menu. Turn "Off" FOG. The visible FOG indicator will go away but enemy units will still be 'in fog'.

We aim to please

(in reply to z1812)
Post #: 3
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Ancients] >> Tin Soldiers: Julius Caesar >> OK, How about second impressions? Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI