Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

CHS csv Files

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> War In The Pacific - Struggle Against Japan 1941 - 1945 >> Scenario Design >> CHS csv Files Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
CHS csv Files - 5/31/2005 12:03:52 AM   
marovici

Perhaps this already exists but I was not able to find it. Do csv files of CHS exist anywhere? I tried running witpload and I think that I may have succeeded, but there are certain reference within files that I can not connect (aircraft type etc.), so after losing couple of hours trying to figure it all out I gave up. So are there any csv files anywhere with the data that is in CHS?
Post #: 1
RE: CHS csv Files - 5/31/2005 12:34:45 AM   
Captain Cruft

Witpload should do it. Run

witpload /e /s155

There is no other way of generating CSV files from the raw data that i know of. If there are unresolved references in the files then that is quite possibly a separate issue.

(in reply to marovici)
Post #: 2
RE: CHS csv Files - 5/31/2005 12:40:54 AM   
marovici

Thanks I did that. One of the problems is that in a file called witpgrp001 i get a field aircraft type that I can not correctly reference as the other list that I think has this data gives them tonys when in the game they have oscars. I am assuming that the files I extrapolated are correct, that is why I hoped that these files are somewhere out there already posted.

(in reply to Captain Cruft)
Post #: 3
RE: CHS csv Files - 5/31/2005 1:21:33 AM   
Captain Cruft

That doesn't sound like a mistake. Since the Tony is not available at game start the air group will be given a type of plane that is scheduled to upgrade to it, namely the Ki-43b Oscar I.

(in reply to marovici)
Post #: 4
RE: CHS csv Files - 5/31/2005 1:28:36 AM   
marovici

I tried again as you advised and it seems that it is correct. I will know as I go ahead and establish links from a file to file. Thanks for your help. btw I have been reading your AAR against Alickhy. Good luck, although I am rooting for Allies.

(in reply to Captain Cruft)
Post #: 5
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> War In The Pacific - Struggle Against Japan 1941 - 1945 >> Scenario Design >> CHS csv Files Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI