Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Version #?

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [General] >> Unofficial Tech Support By Gamers for Gamers >> Version #? Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Version #? - 10/3/2000 1:06:00 AM   
chief

I have recently installed PC Gammer disc, I assumed at that time it was the latest version. Was I correct in that assumption? My download shows it to be Ver 3.0.2.b, therefore I presume it's Ver3.... If so do I need to forget about the disc and download from the Web site ver. 4.0? How much difference between 4 and 3 versions, if any? ------------------ Sm:):)th Sailing...chief

"God Bless America and All the Young men and women who give their all to protect Her"....chief
Post #: 1
- 10/3/2000 12:25:00 PM   
Wizarc

My disk file had the same thing, but inside the game it says it is V4.0 and the manual in AA format says V4.0 also. Does this mean it is V4.0? Dont know, but I had to play to get my SPW@W fix. Felt better after I got creamed over the killing fields and still dont know if it is V4.0 or not.

(in reply to chief)
Post #: 2
- 10/3/2000 10:19:00 PM   
chief

Wizarc: You know if I had read the first page of the manual it would have answered my (stupid:O)question. I've got to start going to bed sooner then maybe I can read what I see . Thanks for reply.....Go get'em ------------------ Sm:):)th Sailing...chief

"God Bless America and All the Young men and women who give their all to protect Her"....chief

(in reply to chief)
Post #: 3
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [General] >> Unofficial Tech Support By Gamers for Gamers >> Version #? Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI