Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

An annoying bug...mortars vs vehicles

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns >> An annoying bug...mortars vs vehicles Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
An annoying bug...mortars vs vehicles - 6/27/2000 2:00:00 PM   
Mortis

I have started a German campaign against the Brits in N.Africa and was doing fine until the 2 and 3 inch mortars begain shelling the hilltops I occupy. Everytime a mortar shell lands in a hex occupied by a vehicle (a spw 251 and pz4 to be precise), the game crashes my to my desktop. The only way Ive been able to get the computers turn finished w/o suddenly looking at my desktop is to pull all my vehicles off the hilltops and out of sight. Anyone heard of this yet? I glanced at some of the previous topics but have not read them all. Im gonna run outta gas going back n forth from hilltop to backslope, hehe... Mort

Post #: 1
- 6/27/2000 3:43:00 PM   
Mortis

Doh! Forgive me Game Designers, for I have sinned...the first install of the patch didnt work, so I deleted it all and installed fresh...and forgot to delete the steel.prs (whatever that file is in Saves) the second install...didnt check it cuz I remembered deleting it the night before...thats what I get for doing all this at 4am, hehe... Sorry for using up space Mort

(in reply to Mortis)
Post #: 2
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns >> An annoying bug...mortars vs vehicles Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI