Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Tracking # error and no UPS email

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [General] >> Unofficial Tech Support By Gamers for Gamers >> Tracking # error and no UPS email Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Tracking # error and no UPS email - 6/21/2001 9:10:00 AM   
McGib

I have yet to recieve an email from UPS confirming the arrival date of my order, and when I went to the UPS website and entered the tracking number I got from the Matrix store I'm told the number is not valid. Whats going on???? [ June 20, 2001: Message edited by: McGib ]

Ready Aye Ready
Post #: 1
- 6/21/2001 9:27:00 AM   
Paul Vebber

OUr tracking numbers are not UPS tracking numbers. Sounds like your order has not shipped yet. It should soon.

(in reply to McGib)
Post #: 2
- 6/22/2001 2:51:00 AM   
McGib

quote:

Originally posted by Paul Vebber: OUr tracking numbers are not UPS tracking numbers. Sounds like your order has not shipped yet. It should soon.
But I got an email from David saying it had shipped on the 18th????????????????????????

Ready Aye Ready

(in reply to McGib)
Post #: 3
- 6/22/2001 4:04:00 AM   
Paul Vebber

Well, he know better than I, but if UPS tracking doesn't show it, there is probably a problem...your problem is still in the system, so if you don't get it soon, let us know. We will check on it again.

(in reply to McGib)
Post #: 4
- 6/22/2001 5:21:00 AM   
gators

processing, processing, processing

"It ain't the gun, Sonny. It's the operator" Bob the Nailer

(in reply to McGib)
Post #: 5
- 6/22/2001 6:18:00 AM   
McGib

quote:

Originally posted by Paul Vebber: [QB]there is probably a problem...your problem is still in the system[QB]
My problem? Which problem would that be? :) a)Not recieving ups confirmation email. b)Not knowing if my order had been shipped. c)My help desk request regarding my order or d)none of the above(which scares me even more) :)

Ready Aye Ready

(in reply to McGib)
Post #: 6
- 6/22/2001 6:21:00 AM   
Paul Vebber

e) all of the above ;)

(in reply to McGib)
Post #: 7
- 6/22/2001 6:39:00 AM   
Don

McGib, it sounds like they should have done with you what they did with me. I got no emails, tracking numbers or anything, and then today the UPS guy shows up the MC and 2 t-shirts! Suprise! :) The only problem is this was my first order which was cancelled, then I ordered the MC and 4 t-shirts. Ah well. As long as people are getting their orders now all will be well. Frankly, I played the MC about all I wanted too in designing and testing but it will be interesting to hear what everyone thinks.

Don "Sapper" Llewellyn

(in reply to McGib)
Post #: 8
- 6/22/2001 5:55:00 PM   
jamiep1

Ok, I went through the help desk and received a message back that yes I did receive notification (which I didn't) and that as of 6/15 my order was being "processed". My order was a pre-order. Nothing received since the somewhat cryptic help desk message. What now??????? :confused:

(in reply to McGib)
Post #: 9
- 6/22/2001 6:48:00 PM   
jackssn

My order status has been updated to completed with a ups tracking number (03006000000345912227) indicated in the order details. However when I went to ups tracking system it does not like the number. Invalid or somthing like that; should I be concerned or is it too early. Thanks

(in reply to McGib)
Post #: 10
- 6/22/2001 10:30:00 PM   
soldat31

My order also says "completed" now. It says that it shipped 6-21 (yesterday), yet the USPS tracking code doesn't work. :( ?

Was ist los?

(in reply to McGib)
Post #: 11
- 6/22/2001 11:06:00 PM   
Warrior

quote:

Originally posted by McGib: But I got an email from David saying it had shipped on the 18th????????????????????????
I got the same email, but if you read it more carefully, and note his post in the Forum, he say the CD's were due to "START" shipping then. In the Forum he made it clear that not every CD would go out that day. There are over 1000 CD's that have to be shipped, ours will arrive eventually.

Retreat is NOT an option.

(in reply to McGib)
Post #: 12
- 6/22/2001 11:13:00 PM   
jackssn

My question was should I be concerned about the ups # not working. With that status of complete on the store and not being able to track has me worried. Just looking forward to the MG. :rolleyes:

(in reply to McGib)
Post #: 13
- 6/23/2001 3:10:00 AM   
McGib

quote:

Originally posted by REMF: I got the same email, but if you read it more carefully, and note his post in the Forum, he say the CD's were due to "START" shipping then. In the Forum he made it clear that not every CD would go out that day. There are over 1000 CD's that have to be shipped, ours will arrive eventually.
I dont know what email you got REMF but mine was a response from the help desk and I seriously doubt they sent you a copy! :D

Ready Aye Ready

(in reply to McGib)
Post #: 14
- 6/23/2001 7:41:00 AM   
gators

the number you quoted was a US post office number I believe. At least my order which supposedly shipped yesterday was to be shipped Priority Mail. I checked and got no response from the USPS site.

"It ain't the gun, Sonny. It's the operator" Bob the Nailer

(in reply to McGib)
Post #: 15
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [General] >> Unofficial Tech Support By Gamers for Gamers >> Tracking # error and no UPS email Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI