Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

TLD & German Mission Briefs

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Discontinued Games] >> Banzai!, Case Blue, The Last Days IL2 Expansion Packs >> TLD & German Mission Briefs Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
TLD & German Mission Briefs - 7/4/2005 10:55:24 AM   
FullFlaps

This is kind of crazy. But I ordered TLD and installed it. All the mission briefs are written in German. It would be ok if I knew how to read the German language. But, I do not. So, is all TLD downloads and installs in German? Is there an English version that has mission descriptions and breifs written in English? If so, can I get a replacement download in English? If not, why not? That would be crazy. I would have to go into the full mission builder and tranlate each mission in order to understand my mission objectives. Can anyone help a m8 out here and give me some answers that may help alleviate this dilema? I am so ready to play some of these missions. My squad is ready to experience some of them to make a decision on wether or not they would like to purchase this add-on. We had planned to fly TLD on Saturday night, but when we couldn't understand the briefs, we had to go to other missions. I need some help and some advise please. Hard Sarge? Anyone? Your time and efforts are appreciated very much! Thanks!
Post #: 1
RE: TLD & German Mission Briefs - 7/4/2005 8:10:48 PM   
Hard Sarge

Hi Mate
hmmm, part of the beta, I went though all the missions, and picked out the ones that were in Germen and reported them, they were touched up and rewritten

hassle is, they are in the beta verison

errrr

if you got a few that you are interested in, post the mission number/type and I can go in and take some snaps of the brifing page and post them that way ????

have you tried flying some of the missions blind ?

some of the GE Missions are totally awesome

HARD_Sarge

(in reply to FullFlaps)
Post #: 2
RE: TLD & German Mission Briefs - 7/6/2005 1:58:00 PM   
tankeriv

quote:

ORIGINAL: FullFlaps

This is kind of crazy. But I ordered TLD and installed it. All the mission briefs are written in German. It would be ok if I knew how to read the German language. But, I do not. So, is all TLD downloads and installs in German? Is there an English version that has mission descriptions and breifs written in English? If so, can I get a replacement download in English? If not, why not? That would be crazy. I would have to go into the full mission builder and tranlate each mission in order to understand my mission objectives. Can anyone help a m8 out here and give me some answers that may help alleviate this dilema? I am so ready to play some of these missions. My squad is ready to experience some of them to make a decision on wether or not they would like to purchase this add-on. We had planned to fly TLD on Saturday night, but when we couldn't understand the briefs, we had to go to other missions. I need some help and some advise please. Hard Sarge? Anyone? Your time and efforts are appreciated very much! Thanks!

Strange,

Do you mean the Single player missions, Single player campaigns or Multiplayer?

(in reply to FullFlaps)
Post #: 3
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Discontinued Games] >> Banzai!, Case Blue, The Last Days IL2 Expansion Packs >> TLD & German Mission Briefs Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI