Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

campaign online?

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [General] >> Unofficial Tech Support By Gamers for Gamers >> campaign online? Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
campaign online? - 1/7/2002 12:12:00 AM   
AVRO ARROW

Hello, Version 7 states that it can support a long campaign online.Is this a reference to the Mega campaign? Question is , how does one start a campaign,using online play button? Am able to play scenarios and generated battles. Great game!

Post #: 1
- 1/10/2002 5:48:00 AM   
sturbs

I can not play online because what happens is when I click either online or timed online the program asks for name input, but has the name of my other computer in it already, if I try to change it or keep it the program quits and reverts back to my desk top. I asked this a few posts back (7.0 direct TCP/IP), I am wondering if you have the same problem?
sturbs

(in reply to AVRO ARROW)
Post #: 2
- 1/10/2002 8:20:00 AM   
AVRO ARROW

Sturbs, No, dont have that problem.have you managed to play online before the 7.0 upgrade?

(in reply to AVRO ARROW)
Post #: 3
- 1/10/2002 8:28:00 AM   
AVRO ARROW

Sorry,
Just read your previous post on this problem.I have never tried connecting to another computer this way.This is something I cant help you with. Good Luck and hope someone can help you find out what to do.

(in reply to AVRO ARROW)
Post #: 4
- 1/18/2002 9:03:00 PM   
panzer4

Just making some beta testing with Paul Webber about this. You start an online campaign just the same way as solitaire one. When the computer asks you for player choice, you set second player as human.
This set SPWAW to come up to you with the save screen just after buying the support forces for the first scenario. When you reload that saved file, the sacond player will be prompted to buy his support forces. After that another save is requested. The same procedure continues until after the setup of the second player forces. At this point you start in online mode loading the saved gamed. This works until the end of the first scenario. We're working on the steps that will allow you, after tscore screen of the first scenario to proceed with the Fix screen. Hope this helps.
Ciao

(in reply to AVRO ARROW)
Post #: 5
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [General] >> Unofficial Tech Support By Gamers for Gamers >> campaign online? Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI