Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Somebody Please have mercy and read this!!!!

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [General] >> Unofficial Tech Support By Gamers for Gamers >> Somebody Please have mercy and read this!!!! Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Somebody Please have mercy and read this!!!! - 1/18/2002 10:01:00 PM   
Omegaunit

I am having serious issues with my pbem Spwaw games. Can somebody link me to a faq on it or explain the process I keep getting the error message "player 1 oob corrupt" grrrrrr I tried to run a froum search and I couldnt figure out how to do that Somebody please have mercy on me and help me figure this out?

-// Enough with the arms of critique! it is time for the Critique of arms!!! //---
Post #: 1
- 1/18/2002 11:12:00 PM   
Charles2222

I don't have great knowledge on this, but seeing how nobody else has yet to respond, I would say it's VERY likely that your OOBs aren't matching what your opponents OOBs are.

(in reply to Omegaunit)
Post #: 2
- 1/19/2002 12:03:00 AM   
Paul Vebber

Make sure you and your opponant have IDENTICAL OObs. Opening them in the editor and savig them EVEN IF YOU MAKE NO CHANGES can cause that error. You cna choose to simply ignore them though. Just hit the key choice to continue and the game will play on regardless. In online play it cna casue a crash, but in pbem you can just choose to ignore security violation messages.

(in reply to Omegaunit)
Post #: 3
- 1/19/2002 10:59:00 AM   
bchapman

quote:

I keep getting the error message "player 1 oob corrupt"

I ran into this a lot in ver 6.1. I used a modified v-hex icon to make the flags smaller in the v-hex, which allowed me to see the terrain under the flag. I always just chose to ignore the message. The only problem was that in the end of the game screen where it shows the scores, one player isn't able to view the map, or the other players losses.

"A government big enough to give you everything you want is a government big enough to take from you everything you have."<br />- Gerald Ford

(in reply to Omegaunit)
Post #: 4
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [General] >> Unofficial Tech Support By Gamers for Gamers >> Somebody Please have mercy and read this!!!! Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI