Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

This Serial Number System S**K's

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [General] >> General Discussion >> This Serial Number System S**K's Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
This Serial Number System S**K's - 7/16/2005 1:04:46 AM   
HercMighty

Rant On.

Okay the digital download is great and entering the serial number is fine. I don't even really mind entering when I apply a patch. But why when I go to the members section can they not be displayed here instead of waiting for them to be sent to me via email? Now most times they are sent right away but I have been waiting a half hour for them to come so I can update one of my games. If it was available in the members section where I had to sign in, I wouldn't be here compalining.

Okay rant over.
Post #: 1
RE: This Serial Number System S**K's - 7/16/2005 4:06:22 AM   
rhondabrwn

Well dear, your point is well taken, however, even more importantly I have to ask why you didn't take the simple step of using notepad to create a text file with the serial number which you then save to your Matrix game folder where it will be available the next time you need it.

And, don't forget, if you aren't burning a copy of the download setup.exe file to a CD (along with a copy of the Serial Number txt file) you are also ommitting a basic safeguard procedure which should be mandatory for anyone using digital download. I have at least two backups of every game that I have downloaded.

Love & Peace,

Far Dareis Mai

My old Piczo site seems to be gone, so no more Navajo Nation pics :(

(in reply to HercMighty)
Post #: 2
RE: This Serial Number System S**K's - 7/16/2005 12:45:11 PM   
Marc von Martial

quote:

ORIGINAL: HercMighty

Rant On.

Okay the digital download is great and entering the serial number is fine. I don't even really mind entering when I apply a patch. But why when I go to the members section can they not be displayed here instead of waiting for them to be sent to me via email? Now most times they are sent right away but I have been waiting a half hour for them to come so I can update one of my games. If it was available in the members section where I had to sign in, I wouldn't be here compalining.

Okay rant over.

Please read the small print before you rant

From the Members Area: "To ensure the security and privacy of your serial numbers, they will not be displayed on this webpage. By completing the following request, your registered serial numbers will be sent to your account email address."

It´s for your own sake and security.

< Message edited by Marc Schwanebeck -- 7/16/2005 12:46:19 PM >

(in reply to HercMighty)
Post #: 3
RE: This Serial Number System - 8/13/2005 1:42:44 AM   
fgillig

I am trying to use the email reply to get my serial numbers and when I fil it out I don't seem to get any email. I have tried it four times over two days and no results. Is it working? I also can't seem to find where I wrote it down.

(in reply to Marc von Martial)
Post #: 4
RE: This Serial Number System - 8/13/2005 3:59:30 AM   
Marc von Martial

Make sure you also check your SPAM folders.

You can retrieve the serial number at any time.

Please go to our E-Store and click on "Store FAQs" , there check the "I need to lookup my serial / unlock key" link. Or go to www.findmyorder.com and enter your order number and password.

(in reply to fgillig)
Post #: 5
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [General] >> General Discussion >> This Serial Number System S**K's Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI