Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Next DB Features.

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Decisive Battles: Battles In Italy >> Next DB Features. Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Next DB Features. - 8/30/2005 5:26:45 PM   
WachtamRhein

With the next DBWWII game, SSG could there be these features? :
You can choose how much you want to use in your OP reserve (still using combat capability though)
Medic units : These can go on to a hex where a unit was disbanded and heal some of the wounded, thereby bringing it 1 step of life back (with support/supply/artillery the defence, supply, and artillery could be halved and step brung back to life)
Special CRT's! : Places that were fought hard for could have special CRT's to indicate how hard the place was fought for, and then you would have to somehow code it so when the opposing side took the town it would go back to the town/urban CRT.
4 Entrench levels! : 1 Entrenchment for each step, so the percentage the unit's defence would increase would be 25 (including Arty, Support, Supply etc.)
Naval Personnel : You could be able to send Naval units to ports and unload their personnel. Depending on how much crew there is depends on how many steps.
Unpredictable CRT : There may be a 35% chance of the CRT turning against you (to indicate the defenders fought extremely well like in the Battle of the Bulge - 101 Abn Div.)
Animated units! [optional in scenarios] : It would mean that whatever direction the unit was moving the tank picture would turn that way (this would mean you would need 3D)

Automatic AAR Mode : The game would automatically record every turn and make pictures that are called [for example avalanche] Av_pic_1

Upload these to a webspace and you have your pictures already!

Special Replay! : A game of each scenario of SSG people facing eachother (replay)
The way you could replay it would mean a replay screen would be there, click on that and then you choose your replay and load it up!
Post #: 1
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Decisive Battles: Battles In Italy >> Next DB Features. Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI