Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

NFL season starts this week...

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Sports] >> Maximum-Football 2.0 >> NFL season starts this week... Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
NFL season starts this week... - 9/3/2005 10:09:45 PM   
JPuhala

yes the NFL starts this week and Madden 06 is already out.Again , Maximum Football is not out..BETA testing limited? why not allow as many people to test it.Well since the CFL is almost over and the NFL is already getting going .Madden and EAsport just beat you again.How long has this been going on?I just think that Matrix and David are way over their heads (good try--with all the hype -just like the XFL) and can't deliver.
Post #: 1
RE: NFL season starts this week... - 9/5/2005 1:47:48 AM   
Sef0r

That's a bit harsh, but then again everyone is entitled to their own opinion.

The reason for a closed BETA has been explained in another thread.

I just hope that in the next week they start to let more info out, I sure don't want to wait for the beta to get completed before any info from testers is out. Normally when you give someone a month with something their perception changes as they get used to the way things work. So their initial problems with the game may not be in their heads in a month's time.

Matrix and David, you should try and find a happy medium because the pure strictness surrounding this game and what is and is not allowed to be told is getting a little on the rediculous side. No disrespect, just an opinion and one that I hope is taken into consideration the next time the 2 parties talk about the game.

I understand David is on holiday until early October, well deserved I'm sure. I just don't think I can wait that long to hear anything about the game.

And lets not forget about MaxFB's main site

www.maximum-football.com

This site needs an update badly, even one to indicate game is currently in closed beta at the moment and to check the forums for further updates. I know it is pretty obvious for people to check forums for udpates, but how about those who look at the site, see the last update was January then think "oh, I guess it may not be coming out"....just take a look at www.divisionrivals.com it's hard to figure out if the game is still in developement or not.

(in reply to JPuhala)
Post #: 2
RE: NFL season starts this week... - 9/8/2005 4:18:11 PM   
mudrick

quote:

ORIGINAL: Sef0r

"....just take a look at www.divisionrivals.com it's hard to figure out if the game is still in developement or not.

I'm pretty sure they said there would, or could be some demo out by springtime. So they are still working on it. But I would not expect the finished product for at least another year, if not longer.

(in reply to Sef0r)
Post #: 3
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Sports] >> Maximum-Football 2.0 >> NFL season starts this week... Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI