Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Newly Upgraded A/C wont attack

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> War In The Pacific - Struggle Against Japan 1941 - 1945 >> The War Room >> Newly Upgraded A/C wont attack Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Newly Upgraded A/C wont attack - 9/4/2005 3:37:33 AM   
jrlans

Well its now 7/42 in my allied game v. the AI i still hold Java and it is well supplied (the Dutch fighters are holding there own with very well trained pilots) However all of the dutch planes upgraded directly to beauforts (and b-25s with some messaging from me via the manual upgrade) However now with there new planes and pilots i cant get these airgroup to attack. They have good morale 80+.

I noticed that i cant even get my wellingtons stationed on java to attack either =( . Does anyone have any suguestions on how to get them back into combat so the new fresh dutch pilots can get some combat and i can do more damage to japanese shipping?
Post #: 1
RE: Newly Upgraded A/C wont attack - 9/4/2005 3:39:10 AM   
The Dude

are the planes damaged cuz when an upgrade occurs they come as damaged planes

(in reply to jrlans)
Post #: 2
RE: Newly Upgraded A/C wont attack - 9/4/2005 3:42:27 AM   
jrlans

Nope not anymore i had them on training for 3 weeks trying to get some exp to the rookie pilots. Now everything is repaired. Yet still nothing is flying i thought at first it might have been low supply but i just managed to sneak in a convoy with 200k supply from india and now all the bases on java are filled to the brim with supplies. Morale is in the 80+ region but average pilot experience is only around 30

(in reply to The Dude)
Post #: 3
RE: Newly Upgraded A/C wont attack - 9/4/2005 4:30:04 AM   
Aawulf

quote:

ORIGINAL: jrlans

Nope not anymore i had them on training for 3 weeks trying to get some exp to the rookie pilots. Now everything is repaired. Yet still nothing is flying i thought at first it might have been low supply but i just managed to sneak in a convoy with 200k supply from india and now all the bases on java are filled to the brim with supplies. Morale is in the 80+ region but average pilot experience is only around 30

At risk of asking a stupid question, are the airfields damaged beyond operational?

(in reply to jrlans)
Post #: 4
RE: Newly Upgraded A/C wont attack - 9/4/2005 4:50:10 AM   
jrlans

Nope fully fuctinal airfields at size 7 currently so everything should be in order yet the ugraded air groups wont fly, i didnt think pilot xp affected the chances to fly i just thought it was morale

(in reply to Aawulf)
Post #: 5
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> War In The Pacific - Struggle Against Japan 1941 - 1945 >> The War Room >> Newly Upgraded A/C wont attack Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI