Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Some menu options work, some don't! (Can't play games!)

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Sports] >> PureSim Baseball >> Tech Support >> Some menu options work, some don't! (Can't play games!) Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Some menu options work, some don't! (Can't play games!) - 10/9/2005 5:46:18 PM   
kmac

Shaun,

Good morning - here's the issue: after my 34th season finished its backup last night, my computer unexpectedly restarted by itself - I don't know why, how, etc, but now when I try to play the game with the same assocation's PSA file, it won't let me - all the stats, players, almanac, etc, are there, but the following categories are NOT in color (which means I can't click/use them):

1. Games
2. Standing
3. Highlights
4. Injuries

However, the other 8 options do work (almanac, players, etc) - ever heard of this before? So obviously, I can't play any games! I have a feeling there is an issue with the association's backup PSA file - not sure if you remember or nor, but I had started a new league back in the beginning of September when I had the "Unexpected Error: 3021" issue - that old PSA file works fine with all versions of PureSim, unlike the other one with the 34 seasons - any ideas? Do you want me to send you the backup PSA file using www.sendthisfile.com?

Thanks in advance for your time and effort :-)

Kevin
Post #: 1
RE: Some menu options work, some don't! (Can't play gam... - 10/9/2005 5:58:49 PM   
kmac

Shawn,

I'm in the process of zipping up the PSA backup file and emailing it to you using sendthisfile.com- let me know if it works out okay - thanks!

Kevin

(in reply to kmac)
Post #: 2
RE: Some menu options work, some don't! (Can't play gam... - 10/9/2005 6:05:40 PM   
puresimmer

Sounds to me like you should resort to your last good backup if your computer shut down it could have corrupted whatever version was in memory at the time (note PureSim automatically backs up the association at the end of each season).

Developer, PureSim Baseball

(in reply to kmac)
Post #: 3
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Sports] >> PureSim Baseball >> Tech Support >> Some menu options work, some don't! (Can't play games!) Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI