Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Can't finish the installation

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Sports] >> PureSim Baseball >> Tech Support >> Can't finish the installation Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Can't finish the installation - 10/9/2005 4:17:59 AM   
gregoryvanhouten

I tried to install this game twice last night. I even paid for it twice, but when I plugged in the S/N from the order page during installation, it would not accept it as an order number. I recieved no emails with an order number. How do I get past this last hurdle?

Thanks,
vanjapan
Post #: 1
RE: Can't finish the installation - 10/9/2005 5:11:10 AM   
Erik Rutins

You should be able to retrieve your serial number at any time from the Online Store, either by following the FAQs or going to www.findmyorder.com. Let me know if that helps.

Regards,

- Erik

Erik Rutins
CEO, Matrix Games LLC

For official support, please use our Help Desk: http://www.matrixgames.com/helpdesk/

Freedom is not Free.

(in reply to gregoryvanhouten)
Post #: 2
RE: Can't finish the installation - 10/10/2005 6:08:19 AM   
gregoryvanhouten

Erik,
I have the serial number, but it will not work in the order number box for installing the game. The serail number seems to be 2 numbers too long for the order number box on the installation. The download went fine, and is in my hard drive, I just cannot install it. Any ideas?

Thanks for your help,
vanjapan

(in reply to Erik Rutins)
Post #: 3
RE: Can't finish the installation - 10/10/2005 6:38:57 AM   
Erik Rutins

Gregory,

I'm not sure what order number box you are seeing. The installer should only have one box, for the serial number, which consists of 16 characters in groups of four separated by dashes, like so: XXXX-XXXX-XXXX-XXXX

Is the number you're using formatted like that or something else? Don't post the number, just let me know if it is like that. Thanks.

Regards,

- Erik

Erik Rutins
CEO, Matrix Games LLC

For official support, please use our Help Desk: http://www.matrixgames.com/helpdesk/

Freedom is not Free.

Post #: 4
RE: Can't finish the installation - 10/11/2005 7:58:44 AM   
gregoryvanhouten

Erik,
I just paid for it a third time, and this time was offered the physical disc and download option, which is what I wanted. Everything worked fine. Maybe I didn't put the dashes in last time. Should I call Matrix and try to have them cancel the two previous attempts?

Thanks for your help,
vanjapan

(in reply to Erik Rutins)
Post #: 5
RE: Can't finish the installation - 10/14/2005 3:09:18 PM   
Erik Rutins

Gregory, er, yes - please e-mail us at support@matrixgames.com and note the previous two order IDs so that we can verify with DR and start the refund process. We did announce on release that it would take a week for the boxed options to be available. If I understand you correctly, the latest download installed without a problem?

Regards,

- Erik

Erik Rutins
CEO, Matrix Games LLC

Freedom is not Free.

Post #: 6
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Sports] >> PureSim Baseball >> Tech Support >> Can't finish the installation Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI