Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Newbie Questions - Dec War, Chit Mode detailed battles

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Napoleonics] >> Crown of Glory >> Newbie Questions - Dec War, Chit Mode detailed battles Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Newbie Questions - Dec War, Chit Mode detailed battles - 10/16/2005 5:10:34 PM   
Russian Guard

Greetings all, new to the game and having a blast so far. Long time EIA player excited to have a Nappy game I can play without having to round up 6 other friends for FTF (nearly impossible as we've gotten older )

2 quick questions - I can't for the life of me figure out how to run detailed battles in "chit mode" where the units appear as "nato" symbols instead of the horses, soldiers, etc...what am I missing?

The other question - I've been playing Russia for awhile now and can't seem to be able to dec war on Sweden no matter what I do. I break the alliance, send diplomats to mess with them, I've even violated their territory trying to reduce the "happiness" between our Nations (I assume that's what's stopping me - we like each other too much?). But no go. Again, am I missing something?

Thanks
Post #: 1
RE: Newbie Questions - Dec War, Chit Mode detailed battles - 10/16/2005 5:45:41 PM   
Hard Sarge

Hmmm
I didn't see a option in the option page, so I guess I don't know how to change the unit icons either ????

for Sweden, look to see if you are both at war with the same enemy, there are rules on who can dow on whom, depending on there war status

LOL I had a game were I was at war with England, though tricks and what not, I ended up getting England to be at war with all of Europe, which of course, meant I was at total peace

(I made a sweet deal to get England to surrended to me and be my friend, which of course, meant I went to war with Europe instead, that was interesting)

(in reply to Russian Guard)
Post #: 2
RE: Newbie Questions - Dec War, Chit Mode detailed battles - 10/16/2005 5:56:10 PM   
Russian Guard

Thx Sarge - didn't know that you can't attack another Nation if you and that Nation are both at war with a common enemy.

Figured out the "chit mode" issue - when in detailed combat hit shift and "+" - toggles between the two modes.

Figures I'd figure it out right after posting about it

(in reply to Hard Sarge)
Post #: 3
RE: Newbie Questions - Dec War, Chit Mode detailed battles - 10/16/2005 6:25:49 PM   
Hard Sarge

LOL
yea, that is the way it normally works out :)

at least your got it working the way you want

Post #: 4
RE: Newbie Questions - Dec War, Chit Mode detailed battles - 10/17/2005 2:28:52 AM   
Tigleth Pilisar

Don't you press "+" or something like that to move to chit mode?

Post #: 5
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Napoleonics] >> Crown of Glory >> Newbie Questions - Dec War, Chit Mode detailed battles Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI