RE: What's left for v1.8 (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> War In The Pacific - Struggle Against Japan 1941 - 1945

BigJ62 -> RE: What's left for v1.8 (4/18/2006 6:15:06 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: myros

Nice to see the continued work on witp.

But just to add my opinion on the save game issue - the supposed work around to stop it crashing of waiting never did work and still doesnt (on a new computer with totaly different hardware since originaly playing). I can go eat, chat, then come back and it will still crash at times when trying to get out of that save screen. Whatever the cause of it, it has nothing to do with time elapsed. Wish they would fix it once and for all ;p

Myros

Thank you, I was beginning to wander if I was the only one who noticed and cared.

treespider -> RE: What's left for v1.8 (4/19/2006 4:12:04 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: BigJ62

quote:

ORIGINAL: myros

Nice to see the continued work on witp.

But just to add my opinion on the save game issue - the supposed work around to stop it crashing of waiting never did work and still doesnt (on a new computer with totaly different hardware since originaly playing). I can go eat, chat, then come back and it will still crash at times when trying to get out of that save screen. Whatever the cause of it, it has nothing to do with time elapsed. Wish they would fix it once and for all ;p

Myros

Thank you, I was beginning to wander if I was the only one who noticed and cared.

Never had that issue...

bradfordkay -> RE: What's left for v1.8 (4/19/2006 7:14:23 AM)

Nothing! [:)]

Terminus -> RE: What's left for v1.8 (4/19/2006 8:08:01 AM)

HOORAY!

Arkady -> RE: What's left for v1.8 (4/19/2006 2:07:30 PM)

nice ! [&o]

ehm...what's about Beta 1.8xxx [:'(]
nooo, just joking...first need check this new official release [8D]

Page: <<   < prev  1 [2]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI