Greenhood asks about radars... (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> War In The Pacific - Struggle Against Japan 1941 - 1945 >> The War Room

Tootenhamon -> Greenhood asks about radars... (12/17/2005 1:21:17 PM)

I wanted to ask you for everything about in-game radars. What kind of radars are available for both US and Japs., how to mount them on ship, which radar to mount on what kind of ship, where, how, when, how to produce them as Japanese, when, how to check which ship have a radar installed in last turn. And i think that's it. Thank you.

Honda -> RE: Greenhood asks about radars... (12/17/2005 2:55:43 PM)

You don't have to and can't do anything about radars. They are genericaly produced just as weapons and can be found in Base Force inventories. Naval mounted radars are devices that appear on ships. Some start with them som don't, but as war progresses the radars get upgraded along side other waepons.

This is a table that shows all the radar stats, S stands for surface and A for air search

Name........................................Range........................................Effect........................................Type(?)
Type 271 Radar............................28...........................................75.............................................S
Type 279 Radar..........................250...........................................70.............................................A
SC Radar.....................................24...........................................50.............................................S
SG Radar.....................................28...........................................75.............................................S
SJ Radar......................................25...........................................70.............................................S
CXAM Radar...............................150...........................................50.............................................A
SCR-270 Radar...........................250...........................................70.............................................A
CPS-1 Radar...............................400...........................................80.............................................A
Type 13 Radar............................100...........................................45.............................................A
Type 21 Radar..............................20...........................................55.............................................S
Type 22 Radar..............................34...........................................60.............................................S
Sound Detector (J)........................25...........................................10.............................................A
Sound Detector (A).......................25...........................................10.............................................A

I apologize I can't name the creator of this table. I forgot since it was a long time ago I downloaded it[:(]
Cheers

Milman -> RE: Greenhood asks about radars... (12/17/2005 5:28:23 PM)

Can someone explain what those numbers represent (Range , Effect and Type) ?

Terminus -> RE: Greenhood asks about radars... (12/17/2005 5:42:48 PM)

Range is in miles, Effect is the %-chance of detection. S and A are explained just above the table.

Milman -> RE: Greenhood asks about radars... (12/17/2005 11:58:17 PM)

CPS-1 Radar......400......80.....A

When this radar detecet planes on 400 miles from him what than ? Is this only for better CAP over him or .... ?

FeurerKrieg -> RE: Greenhood asks about radars... (12/18/2005 1:29:21 AM)

SHould provide better CAP. You necessarily see greater numbers in CAP, but you will see more planes airborne to intercept. In other words, you should see more 'Diving to intercept' than you see 'Climbing to intercept' (unless you CAP was set to a lower altitude). You will see more of your CAP fighter firing at the enemy.

Honda -> RE: Greenhood asks about radars... (12/18/2005 4:17:59 AM)

...thus making the radarless bloody battles even more bloody.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI