new feature advised:experience (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> John Tiller's Campaign Series

panzerariete -> new feature advised:experience (12/28/2005 11:12:01 PM)

surely the CS is the best war game I have ever played(together with SPWAW megacampaign)

nevertheless according tome a huge drawback of CS is that it has no experience rate feature even in Linked campaign. I am adicted to features like experience rate and "core units" in campaign, like megacampaign , or Stalingrad campaign in spwaw, I feel I am the father of those core units, to see their experience rate rise from 60 to 120 is my greatest pleasure. I will care more those precious high rate elite troopers, sometime losing one single my best unit can make me sad for whole day and make me restart from the beginning . ( still Spwaw has not done a great job enough, in all its campaigns, units are killed , but when they return, in most of cases they retain the old high experience rate , it makes extra attention to protect high rating unit a waste of time).

I strongly hope new CS will include experience rate feature, at least in the campaigns(linked or dynamic). Not only vague moral rate as old CS, it makes no difference if I kill an enemy with core unit or auxiliary unit, in spwaw I always try to let core unit to give last blow to kill off an enemy to give them experience, that's hugh fun to see my baby grow.

do you agree to my opinion?

lancerunolfsson -> RE: new feature advised:experience (1/15/2006 11:40:01 PM)

Good point there realy is not much to draw me into playing CS Campaign mode. Though I love playing Panzer General and Peoples General campaigns. I just don't get much of a feeling of continuity in the CS campaigns.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI