RE: The THREAD!!! (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> War In The Pacific - Struggle Against Japan 1941 - 1945 >> The War Room

BrucePowers -> RE: The THREAD!!! (6/15/2007 1:55:41 AM)

Okay, Faber interruptust one more time[:D]

BrucePowers -> RE: The THREAD!!! (6/15/2007 1:56:25 AM)

Oh look, a new page. Now Robert can give us more history[:)]

BrucePowers -> RE: The THREAD!!! (6/15/2007 1:57:00 AM)

Glory to the thread[:)]

BrucePowers -> RE: The THREAD!!! (6/15/2007 2:00:01 AM)

Well, where the heck did Onime go.[:'(]

BrucePowers -> RE: The THREAD!!! (6/15/2007 2:00:32 AM)

Well, if you guys don't want to talk to me.......

BrucePowers -> RE: The THREAD!!! (6/15/2007 2:00:57 AM)

I may as well continue......[:'(][:D]

BrucePowers -> RE: The THREAD!!! (6/15/2007 2:01:27 AM)

I can be really good at talking to myself.[:D]

BrucePowers -> RE: The THREAD!!! (6/15/2007 2:02:04 AM)

Let's see what do I have to talk about?[8D]

BrucePowers -> RE: The THREAD!!! (6/15/2007 2:02:36 AM)

Hey it is Flag Day here in the states......

BrucePowers -> RE: The THREAD!!! (6/15/2007 2:02:51 AM)

So.......

BrucePowers -> RE: The THREAD!!! (6/15/2007 2:03:28 AM)

Hats off to Old Glory.[8D]

BrucePowers -> RE: The THREAD!!! (6/15/2007 2:04:27 AM)

Well, I am only a third of the way there now.[:'(]

BrucePowers -> RE: The THREAD!!! (6/15/2007 2:04:52 AM)

However, I must press on.[8D]

BrucePowers -> RE: The THREAD!!! (6/15/2007 2:05:47 AM)

So, I have yet to see Pirates of the Carribean....

BrucePowers -> RE: The THREAD!!! (6/15/2007 2:06:17 AM)

Maybe I can plan that for this weekend.[8D]

BrucePowers -> RE: The THREAD!!! (6/15/2007 2:06:46 AM)

It will be Father's Day after all[:D]

BrucePowers -> RE: The THREAD!!! (6/15/2007 2:07:57 AM)

So, what do people have planned for the summer.[:)]

BrucePowers -> RE: The THREAD!!! (6/15/2007 2:08:16 AM)

After all.....

Onime No Kyo -> RE: The THREAD!!! (6/15/2007 2:08:20 AM)

Oh, stop that. [8|]

BrucePowers -> RE: The THREAD!!! (6/15/2007 2:08:56 AM)

I do not want this conversion to be all about me....

BrucePowers -> RE: The THREAD!!! (6/15/2007 2:09:34 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Onime No Kyo

Oh, stop that. [8|]

Okay..[:D]

Onime No Kyo -> RE: The THREAD!!! (6/15/2007 2:11:12 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: BrucePowers

quote:

ORIGINAL: Onime No Kyo

Oh, stop that. [8|]

Okay..[:D]

Got you just in the Nik...umm...knick..ummm...just in time. [:'(]

Onime No Kyo -> RE: The THREAD!!! (6/15/2007 2:15:04 AM)

I've been playing that UFO game the last few days. Its actually just like X-Com but with better graphics. The trouble is, I forgot how to play X-com. Suffice it to say that atm the AI is taking some awful liberties with me. One of these days I'll remember how to disembark in an organized manner, instead of the cluster it looks like now. Pretty good game overall, though.

BrucePowers -> RE: The THREAD!!! (6/15/2007 2:17:30 AM)

Glad to hear it[:)]

RUPD3658 -> RE: The THREAD!!! (6/15/2007 2:36:47 AM)

NO MORE FABERs!

[:-][:-][:-][:-][:-][:-][:-][:-][:-][:-][:-][:-][:-][:-][:-][:-][:-][:-][:-][:-][:-][:-][:-][:-][:-][:-][:-][:-][:-][:-][:-][:-][:-][:-][:-][:-][:-][:-][:-][:-][:-][:-][:-][:-][:-][:-][:-][:-][:-][:-][:-][:-][:-][:-][:-][:-][:-][:-][:-][:-][:-][:-][:-][:-][:-][:-][:-][:-][:-][:-][:-][:-][:-][:-][:-][:-][:-][:-][:-][:-][:-][:-][:-][:-][:-][:-][:-][:-][:-][:-][:-][:-][:-][:-][:-][:-][:-][:-][:-][:-][:-][:-][:-][:-][:-][:-][:-][:-][:-][:-][:-][:-][:-][:-][:-][:-][:-][:-][:-][:-][:-][:-][:-][:-][:-][:-][:-][:-][:-][:-][:-][:-][:-][:-][:-][:-][:-][:-][:-][:-][:-][:-][:-][:-][:-][:-][:-][:-][:-][:-][:-][:-][:-][:-][:-][:-][:-][:-][:-][:-][:-][:-][:-][:-][:-][:-][:-][:-][:-][:-][:-][:-][:-][:-][:-][:-][:-][:-][:-][:-][:-][:-][:-][:-][:-][:-][:-][:-][:-][:-][:-][:-][:-][:-][:-][:-][:-][:-][:-][:-][:-][:-][:-][:-][:-]
[:-][:-][:-][:-][:-][:-][:-][:-][:-][:-][:-][:-][:-][:-][:-][:-][:-][:-][:-][:-][:-][:-][:-][:-][:-][:-][:-][:-][:-][:-][:-][:-][:-][:-][:-][:-][:-][:-][:-][:-][:-][:-][:-][:-][:-][:-][:-][:-][:-][:-][:-][:-][:-][:-][:-][:-][:-][:-][:-][:-][:-][:-][:-][:-][:-][:-][:-][:-][:-][:-][:-][:-][:-][:-][:-][:-][:-][:-][:-][:-][:-][:-][:-][:-][:-][:-][:-][:-][:-][:-][:-][:-][:-][:-][:-][:-][:-][:-][:-][:-][:-][:-][:-][:-][:-][:-][:-][:-][:-][:-][:-][:-][:-][:-][:-][:-][:-][:-][:-][:-][:-][:-][:-][:-][:-][:-][:-][:-][:-][:-][:-][:-][:-][:-][:-][:-][:-][:-][:-][:-][:-][:-][:-][:-][:-][:-][:-][:-][:-][:-][:-][:-][:-][:-][:-][:-][:-][:-][:-][:-][:-][:-][:-][:-][:-][:-][:-][:-][:-][:-][:-][:-][:-][:-][:-][:-][:-][:-][:-][:-][:-][:-][:-][:-][:-][:-][:-][:-][:-][:-][:-][:-][:-][:-][:-][:-][:-][:-][:-][:-][:-][:-][:-][:-][:-]

Onime No Kyo -> RE: The THREAD!!! (6/15/2007 2:39:16 AM)

Thats odd. That sounds like a challenge. [:'(]

RUPD3658 -> RE: The THREAD!!! (6/15/2007 2:40:27 AM)

Don't do it. It is really annoying to have to wade through one just to get to the regular meaningless stuff[;)]

Onime No Kyo -> RE: The THREAD!!! (6/15/2007 2:52:21 AM)

But if I dont, what will I leave for posterity? [:'(]

rogueusmc -> RE: The THREAD!!! (6/15/2007 3:50:01 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Mynok

If only Neville had been in the army. He would have known not to trust a corporal. [:D]

I find it fascinating that Bohemia was to be annexed into Austria within a century or two.

HEY!!! I guess us MARINE Coprorals are above the rest...[:D]

Onime No Kyo -> RE: The THREAD!!! (6/15/2007 4:07:40 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: rogueusmc

quote:

ORIGINAL: Mynok

If only Neville had been in the army. He would have known not to trust a corporal. [:D]

I find it fascinating that Bohemia was to be annexed into Austria within a century or two.

HEY!!! I guess us MARINE Coprorals are above the rest...[:D]

Yes. But not as devious as German corporals. As for us Army corporals, we are cultured and refined folk who prefer to stay out of such sordid affairs. [:'(]

Page: <<   < prev  1256 1257 [1258] 1259 1260   next >   >>

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI