RE: The THREAD!!! (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> War In The Pacific - Struggle Against Japan 1941 - 1945 >> The War Room

alaviner -> RE: The THREAD!!! (6/15/2007 4:18:20 AM)

evening folks got to hate it when RL interfears with a good game 

alaviner -> RE: The THREAD!!! (6/15/2007 4:18:59 AM)

oooh new page

rtrapasso -> RE: The THREAD!!! (6/15/2007 4:23:42 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: BrucePowers

Xoing used without license[:)]

Xoing was the cheap Chinese ripoff (thus no license required) - do not confuse with Zoing(tm)!!

Onime No Kyo -> RE: The THREAD!!! (6/15/2007 4:33:56 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: rtrapasso

quote:

Xoing was the cheap Chinese ripoff (thus no license required) - do not confuse with Zoing(tm)!!

I bet you can use Zoing too. Unfortunately, the owner of that particular trademark is no longer here to complain.

rtrapasso -> RE: The THREAD!!! (6/15/2007 4:39:00 AM)

Year 1259:

Denmark's Kristoffer I dies at age 40 (approximate) after a 7-year reign during a war against the prince of Rügen, who has attacked his country. Cooperation between church and crown has ended in Kristoffer's reign, the king having joined with the peasants in opposing demands by the archbishop Jackob Erlandsen for full extension of canon law. He has taken the archbishop prisoner, Denmark has been placed under an interdict, and the prince of Rügen has come to his aid with support from Erik, duke of South Jutland, and the count of Holstein. He is succeeded by his son, who will reign until 1286 as Erik V Kristofferson (Erik V Glipping).

The coalition of English barons that forced the Provisions of Oxford on Henry III last year begins to unravel in October as conservatives headed by Richard de Clare, 7th earl of Gloucester, have a falling out with more radical barons, headed by Simon de Montfort, earl of Leicester, who seek not only to limit Henry's abuse of royal power but also to bind all the barons to observe the same reforms (see 1260).

France's Louis IX yields Périgord and the Limousin to England in exchange for renunciation of English claims to Normandy, Maine, and Poitou (see Treaty of Corbeil, 1258). Under terms of the Treaty of Paris signed in December, England's Henry III regains feudal title to lands and reversionary rights in Guyenne.

China's Song (Sung) dynasty armies make the first known use of firearms that propel bullets. They repel a Mongol invasion with bullets fired from bamboo tubes.

The Mongol leader Möngke (Mungke, or Manga) Khan dies of fever in southwest China. A dispute arises as to who shall succeed him: his brother Kublai's claim has the support of his brother Hülegü (both favor moving into conquered countries and becoming the new ruling class), but their younger brother Arigböge (Ariböx, or Arikböge) follows the ideology of their great-grandfather, the late Genghis Khan, who believed that the "people of the felt-walled tents" should remain in the steppe, continue their warrior way of life, and receive tribute from the caravan trade, cities, and farms (see 1260).

The Hanseatic towns Lübeck, Rostock, and Wismar agree not to permit pirates or robbers to dispose of goods within their environs. Any city that violates the agreement is to be considered as guilty as the outlaw (see 1241; 1300).

England's Henry III grants commercial rights to merchants of Genoa.

BrucePowers -> RE: The THREAD!!! (6/15/2007 4:41:46 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: RUPD3658

Don't do it. It is really annoying to have to wade through one just to get to the regular meaningless stuff[;)]

Are you saying all of my recent posts are meaningless drivel. I am hurt, truly hurt I say.[:D][:D]

BrucePowers -> RE: The THREAD!!! (6/15/2007 4:43:53 AM)

quote:

quote:

Oh, is that like counterfeit toothpaste[X(]

We won't see a recall on Xoing will we.[:D][:D]

alaviner -> RE: The THREAD!!! (6/15/2007 4:44:20 AM)

maybe you need to use meaningful drivel

BrucePowers -> RE: The THREAD!!! (6/15/2007 4:49:11 AM)

Okay, I will put more thought into it next time[:D]

alaviner -> RE: The THREAD!!! (6/15/2007 4:50:48 AM)

then no one can use that complaint

rtrapasso -> RE: The THREAD!!! (6/15/2007 4:51:33 AM)

quote:

quote:

quote:

Warning: Authorities have determined that Xoing!!! is contaminated with ethylene glycol, and may cause kidney failure and blindness. If you have purchased Xoing!!! recently, please return any unusued portion to the seller for a full refund. If you have consumed Xoing!!! orally or rectally, please consult your physician.

rogueusmc -> RE: The THREAD!!! (6/15/2007 4:55:55 AM)

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

Warning: Authorities have determined that Xoing!!! is contaminated with ethylene glycol, and may cause kidney failure and blindness. If you have purchased Xoing!!! recently, please return any unusued portion to the seller for a full refund. If you have consumed Xoing!!! orally or rectally, please consult your physician.

May also contain olfactory components including skatole, indole, and sulfurous compounds that can be rather unpleasant...[:D]

Mynok -> RE: The THREAD!!! (6/15/2007 4:58:13 AM)

quote:

please consult your physician.

You misspelled psychiatrist...... [:D]

RUPD3658 -> RE: The THREAD!!! (6/15/2007 4:58:35 AM)

quote:

If you have consumed Xoing!!! orally or rectally, please consult your physician.

Actually, if you comumes Xoing rectally please consult you psychiatrist.[:'(]

Mynok -> RE: The THREAD!!! (6/15/2007 4:59:24 AM)

quote:

comumes

I *really* don't want to know what this entails....I mean....you are from Jersey......[:D]

RUPD3658 -> RE: The THREAD!!! (6/15/2007 5:09:45 AM)

Consumed I say..consumed! [:D]

Onime No Kyo -> RE: The THREAD!!! (6/15/2007 5:14:29 AM)

I see some are still in shock over the Sopranos finale. [:D]

USSAmerica -> RE: The THREAD!!! (6/15/2007 5:36:49 AM)

Vacation Tithe.  [&o]

Just popping in for a sec to say Hi.  I'll be back to my regularly scheduled programming on Sunday.  [:D]

alaviner -> RE: The THREAD!!! (6/15/2007 5:38:08 AM)

Still in the ole North State or travelling?

BrucePowers -> RE: The THREAD!!! (6/15/2007 5:45:03 AM)

Good night all[>:][>:][>:]

alaviner -> RE: The THREAD!!! (6/15/2007 5:46:49 AM)

quote:

Good night all[>:][>:][>:]

good night bruce .... john boy .... ben .... mary ellen

niceguy2005 -> RE: The THREAD!!! (6/15/2007 5:50:02 AM)

quote:

quote:

Use without proper authorization from the Chinese mafia can be...unhealthy. [:-][sm=character0077.gif]

niceguy2005 -> RE: The THREAD!!! (6/15/2007 5:51:54 AM)

quote:

quote:

quote:

Absolutely not. It's 100% safe guaranteed. [sm=00000619.gif] Why I'd test it on my mother-in-law if I had one. [:D]

niceguy2005 -> RE: The THREAD!!! (6/15/2007 5:53:28 AM)

quote:

Okay, I will put more thought into it next time[:D]

It really is the mark of a true Faber master when one can stream of consciousness post. It's a zen thing.

niceguy2005 -> RE: The THREAD!!! (6/15/2007 5:55:09 AM)

quote:

or rectally, please consult your physician.

I really hope this part wasn't actually part of the toothpaste recall. [:D]

rtrapasso -> RE: The THREAD!!! (6/15/2007 6:16:00 AM)

Off to bed tithe... [>:] [>:] [>:]

USSAmerica -> RE: The THREAD!!! (6/15/2007 6:19:15 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: NCSUforest

Still in the ole North State or travelling?

Staying with friends in Cape Coral, FL. Spent the day at the Magic Kingdom today, and even with the driving, it was fantastic. [8D]

We fly home on Saturday, and Sunday will be catch-up day from vacation and my son's hockey team winning the State Games Mites age group last weekend! [&o]

Oh, there's another rum and coke with my name on it... [sm=party-smiley-012.gif]

Have a great weekend, fellas!

fabertong -> RE: The THREAD!!! (6/15/2007 9:50:34 AM)

Glory to the Thread...........

Apollo11 -> RE: The THREAD!!! (6/15/2007 10:09:41 AM)

Hi all,

Good morning... they predict +30 (and over) today...

Leo "Apollo11"

Apollo11 -> RE: The THREAD!!! (6/15/2007 10:13:10 AM)

Hi all,

quote:

ORIGINAL: RUPD3658

I wonder how many of us subscribe:

[image]local://upfiles/7488/E98798AE9F2344F499F9260F7B58871E.jpg[/image]

Are you saying that you don't wash the dishes and clean the house at home? [X(]

Leo "Apollo11"

Page: <<   < prev  1257 1258 [1259] 1260 1261   next >   >>

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI