RE: The THREAD!!! (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> War In The Pacific - Struggle Against Japan 1941 - 1945 >> The War Room

BrucePowers -> RE: The THREAD!!! (6/18/2007 5:05:33 AM)

Went to see Pirates today. The movie was long but it tied up the loose ends that drove me nuts at the end of the last movie[sm=nono.gif]

BrucePowers -> RE: The THREAD!!! (6/18/2007 5:05:55 AM)

New page for me.[:D]

BrucePowers -> RE: The THREAD!!! (6/18/2007 5:06:33 AM)

Too bad the Faber police are lurking around this place[:'(]

BrucePowers -> RE: The THREAD!!! (6/18/2007 5:07:54 AM)

Terminus and I have restarted our game. It is now 9/17/42. I still hold Timor[:)]

I will start updating the AAR tomorrow.

Mynok -> RE: The THREAD!!! (6/18/2007 5:08:03 AM)

Late Father's Day tithe....[>:] [>:]

niceguy2005 -> RE: The THREAD!!! (6/18/2007 5:12:50 AM)

well, my PBEM with Graycompany has finally seen some naval action. A skirmish broke out between Essex and the baby KB yesterday north of Santa Cruz Islands, followed by a major night surface action between Fuso and Pennsylvania and Colorado at Ndini. Despite outgunning the IJN 2:1 the USN still got its tail shot off. The good news though is that Fuso may not make it back to port. It would be the first IJN BB casualty of the war.

BrucePowers -> RE: The THREAD!!! (6/18/2007 5:15:05 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: BrucePowers

Terminus and I have restarted our game. It is now 9/17/42. I still hold Timor[:)]

I will start updating the AAR tomorrow.

Oh yeah and I made him leave Akyab (he didn't like the level 9 forts with all that British and Indian Inmfantry).[:'(]

BrucePowers -> RE: The THREAD!!! (6/18/2007 5:15:55 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: niceguy2005

well, my PBEM with Graycompany has finally seen some naval action. A skirmish broke out between Essex and the baby KB yesterday north of Santa Cruz Islands, followed by a major night surface action between Fuso and Pennsylvania and Colorado at Ndini. Despite outgunning the IJN 2:1 the USN still got its tail shot off. The good news though is that Fuso may not make it back to port. It would be the first IJN BB casualty of the war.

You need some newer battleships

scott64 -> RE: The THREAD!!! (6/18/2007 5:26:13 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Onime No Kyo

quote:

ORIGINAL: scott1964

quote:

welcome back scott. I havent seen you in forever.

Finished my Masters and I graduate on the 23rd. [:)][8D]

And what are you a master of now?

Master of the Smilies [:'(]

niceguy2005 -> RE: The THREAD!!! (6/18/2007 5:45:54 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: BrucePowers

quote:

You need some newer battleships

Eh, you fight with what you've got I guess. I thought this action would be perfect for them because speed wasn't that critical...at least they should live to fight another day.

Even more disconcerting was the performance of my cruisers, which are in short supply anyway. Quincy, Vincennes and Chicago all got shot up by Aoba and Mogami and hardly returned fire....My DDs kicked butt though. Don't mess with USN DDs[:-]...especially the Ralph Talbot.

Page: <<   < prev  1271 1272 1273 1274 [1275]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI