fatigue bug found using transfer order for airgroups (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> War In The Pacific - Struggle Against Japan 1941 - 1945 >> Tech Support

Oliver Heindorf -> fatigue bug found using transfer order for airgroups (1/14/2006 12:24:42 AM)

Hi I just have found out another slightly bug.

if you transfer carrier capable aircraft ( like the VMF groups or VF groups ) from labd base A to land base B it will have its fatigue increased. the longer the distance between A and B, the higher the fatigue rate raises. so far so good.

if you put a carrier between the bases A and B, you can transport the group from A to the CV with no fatigue ( 0 ) and you are able to continue to travle to base B.

this gives you double range and saves time if you have base A and B beyound the airgroup maximal range.

please fix, save aviable

but you can test it easily. Put CV east of Noumea. Have a VF with F4F3 at Suva. you cant fly to Lungaville directly. use the CV as a refule station. you will be able to sent VF group to the CV from Suva. No fatigue ! then you are even able to transport it from the CV to Lungaville in the same turn. direct base relocating would be not possible due to range. thanx to the blitz refuel and R&R CV, the pilots can manage it easily.

I think its a bug.

comments ?

Nick E -> RE: fatigue bug found using transfer order for airgroups (1/15/2006 3:25:29 PM)

I can confirm this. I remember seeing a unit with fatigue 0 after an air transfer and wondered what was going on.

Mr.Frag -> RE: fatigue bug found using transfer order for airgroups (1/15/2006 4:58:54 PM)

That one's bean around forever, was kinda a design choice to fix another problem.

Oliver Heindorf -> RE: fatigue bug found using transfer order for airgroups (1/15/2006 7:52:58 PM)

OK, thnx !

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI