Update 1/20 (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Sports] >> Maximum-Football 2.0

zowee77 -> Update 1/20 (1/20/2006 2:36:43 PM)

Erik/David,

Any updates on the last beta submitted? Will we see the game soon or are we looking at another couple of months of testing?

David Winter -> RE: Update 1/20 (1/20/2006 9:21:11 PM)

Actually, the release candidate was released last week. I believe matrix is working on the packaging, manual, promotional materials, etc.. They've also got a number of other projects in the same state so I know they're running short on resources to get to everything as fast as they'd like to.

I would imagine we'll all hear shortly as to when the official release will be.

zowee77 -> RE: Update 1/20 (1/21/2006 2:44:10 AM)

David,

Congradulations it has been a long road but you deserve the fruits of your labor. Hopefully they will release Maximum Football soon. Thank you for taking your time developing the game and I am very excited about the future. You always have my support.

Marauders -> RE: Update 1/20 (1/23/2006 7:20:23 AM)

quote:

I believe matrix is working on the packaging, manual, promotional materials, etc..

Yeah, because they didn't have any time to get this done in the past!

[;)]

Bimf_the_Funky -> RE: Update 1/20 (1/23/2006 2:52:43 PM)

ZING!

Erik Rutins -> RE: Update 1/20 (1/23/2006 6:54:36 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Marauders
Yeah, because they didn't have any time to get this done in the past!

Right, after all, we haven't had any other games to work on... [;)]

Regards,

- Erik

zowee77 -> RE: Update 1/20 (1/24/2006 5:18:10 AM)

quote:

Right, after all, we haven't had any other games to work on... [;)]

Regards,

- Erik

Erik,

I just wondered if we are talking a few weeks or months? I am not looking for an absolute date. I am sure that all of you at Matrix are busy trying to get all of the games released as soon as possible, but I have 40 people in my league that is asking everyday as to a ETA. Whether we are looking at weeks or months would be good enough for most of them. I would not think at this stage that would be to much to ask since many people have been very patient with this game for the last several years. I would hope that even David would be understanding of that. We have stuck with him numerous years now so telling us whether we are looking at weeks or months surely is not to much to ask.

Maliki -> RE: Update 1/20 (1/25/2006 8:44:45 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: David Winter

Actually, the release candidate was released last week. I believe matrix is working on the packaging, manual, promotional materials, etc.. They've also got a number of other projects in the same state so I know they're running short on resources to get to everything as fast as they'd like to.

I would imagine we'll all hear shortly as to when the official release will be.

[X(]

Can't wait.

Erik Rutins -> RE: Update 1/20 (1/25/2006 8:32:20 PM)

I would say weeks, not months. The manual should be in its last draft, the box art is coming along well, once both of those are done we plan to roll on to release.

Regards,

- Erik

Frenzy -> RE: Update 1/20 (1/25/2006 8:52:33 PM)

With only a few weeks to go for the impending release I feel like I've been on that long wait up the first hill on a roller coaster and now it is nearing the top. Hopefully this will be a wild ride!

frunky -> RE: Update 1/20 (1/26/2006 3:43:52 AM)

How many games are you getting ready to release at this time just curious

Marauders -> RE: Update 1/20 (1/27/2006 10:59:17 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Erik Rutins

I would say weeks, not months. The manual should be in its last draft, the box art is coming along well, once both of those are done we plan to roll on to release.

That is welcome news.

I hope the game will work well in league play.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI