Can not extra files from download. (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Napoleonics] >> Crown of Glory >> Limited Beta Feedback

philipgg@bigpond.com -> Can not extra files from download. (1/26/2006 7:03:37 AM)

Have downloaded Crown of Glory, Beta download from member's download, which does not require a serial number. When I double click on download it ask for my serial number, and when I key it in I am told it is not valid. This is an original copy I brought from a shop, am I missing the point, can anyone tell advise me how to extract the files to my original game ?

ggallagher -> RE: Can not extra files from download. (1/26/2006 8:05:35 AM)

Hmmmmm....so far as I know, COG was never released into retail channels.....where did you buy it?

Khornish -> RE: Can not extra files from download. (1/26/2006 11:56:31 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: ggallagher

Hmmmmm....so far as I know, COG was never released into retail channels.....where did you buy it?

I saw it at The Last Square the other day, along with several other Matrix products. I used to work for a game distributor that sold Matrix Games software to retail shops, so there _is_ an avenue for such a thing to happen.

Hard Sarge -> RE: Can not extra files from download. (1/26/2006 2:16:29 PM)

Well, form his nick, I would guess he is from OZ, some of my Mates are from @Bigpound

hmmm

are you typing in the number or did you copy and paste it in ?

I know some of my numbers when I copy, I seem to get a space at the begining or end, and it does not want to take it

?????

1LTRambo -> RE: Can not extra files from download. (1/30/2006 4:11:03 AM)

Hopefully you did not get a bootleg copy with a phony serial number.[X(]

Aldar -> RE: Can not extra files from download. (2/17/2006 10:08:38 PM)

I have similar problem.
I bught my Crown of Glory today from polish distributor of this game (Nicolas Game)
My password is accepted and I can install Crown of Glory (It's 1.10 version). But I can't install the last beta patch - it says the same: "password is invalid". I can't register this game too - I see: “Key Already Used”. Can you tell me where to get help with this or do you have any idea what to do? Thanks.
Aldar

Dasara II -> RE: Can not extra files from download. (2/27/2006 4:17:45 AM)

Yes, there are several people having this problem! Erik has indicated in another thread that this problem is being looked at.

I know that the Australian versions serial numbers don't work and I am hoping that either another build of the beta is built with the new serial numbers or the official 1.2 patch is released [:D]

buttonjock -> RE: Can not extra files from download. (3/4/2006 1:37:46 AM)

Any news on this issue for Oz gamers? I also have a shop-bought copy with a serial numbe that is not recognised by the download

Dasara II -> RE: Can not extra files from download. (3/4/2006 3:32:38 AM)

The Aussie serial numbers should work, mine did a little over an hour ago [:)]

See the Patch 1.2 thread for more detail, but go ahead and download the beta again and have fun.

buttonjock -> RE: Can not extra files from download. (3/4/2006 9:16:26 AM)

Bingo, although the download took three attempts.

Cheers

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI