Sreaming Eagles Serial Number (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns

Major_Johnson -> Sreaming Eagles Serial Number (2/5/2006 7:05:48 AM)

Just went to install SEMC, and it's asking me for a serial number. I purchased the game when it first came out and I have no idea what that serial number is. Would any moderator know if Matrix keeps a record of past purchases and could they possibly send me my serial number?? Thanks.

Warrior -> RE: Sreaming Eagles Serial Number (2/5/2006 2:07:03 PM)

Try this: http://www.matrixgames.com/forums/tm.asp?m=802904&mpage=1&key=serial%2Cnumber��

or this: "There is another way if you didnt reg your game go to findmyorder you need 5 last digits of credit card and e-mail that was used when you ordered it.

or this: "Well if you registred your game here at Matrix member site you can get it from there.
Just click "Members" (in orange) on top of this page and log in with member password (not the same as forum password) and then there is a button "my games" then you have the "request my serial numbers" button there."

Major_Johnson -> RE: Sreaming Eagles Serial Number (2/5/2006 4:08:36 PM)

Am I a registered member since I'm regiestered in this forum?? I tried that before posting my question and I couldn't get in.

I'll try the findmyorder option too. Thanks.

Major_Johnson -> RE: Sreaming Eagles Serial Number (2/5/2006 4:14:38 PM)

GOT IT!!! THANKS!! YOU DA MAN!!!
[&o]

Alby -> RE: Sreaming Eagles Serial Number (2/5/2006 5:01:03 PM)

I posted the Patch you were looking for in your thread at the Depot
[:)]

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI