How does repair ships really work? (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> War In The Pacific - Struggle Against Japan 1941 - 1945

Dirk Dahmann -> How does repair ships really work? (2/11/2006 3:48:45 PM)

How does the repairing of damaged ships really work? There seems to be no progress with my damaged battleships in the main US. Is it better to concentrate them in San Francisco or to spread them out (SF, LA, San Diego etc.)?
How does ship ugrading work? Well, I am going to find that out myself, since I'm in March '42 and can upgrade the carriers in Hawaii or Sydney or wherever.

wild_Willie2 -> RE: How does repair ships really work? (2/11/2006 4:09:34 PM)

Spread them out, repair of one point will cost 1xdurability of ship. Just SF with 250 repair points will only repair 2 points a day max....... Also, putting a naval HQ there helps.
Also formin a new TF, and them disabanding them also helps sometimes (small bug)

ckk -> RE: How does repair ships really work? (2/11/2006 6:53:53 PM)

Ship upgrades

When the time as stated on the ship comes put ship in a REPAIR ship yard and when the the right number of damage points e.g. BB's and CV's=4 the ship will automatically upgrade and cause some system damage point 2-15 usually the smaller the ship the higher the new damage points

Mr.Frag -> RE: How does repair ships really work? (2/11/2006 8:02:53 PM)

It takes a LONG time for BB's to repair ... you basically want to spread them out 1 per repair port in the USA ... depending on how bad PH went, you might be looking at anywhere up to 18 months to get them back to mint condition.

Dirk Dahmann -> RE: How does repair ships really work? (2/12/2006 12:12:30 AM)

Thanks everybody. Disperse I did, but the repair progress was small. This seems to be as designed.

Big B -> RE: How does repair ships really work? (2/12/2006 12:20:10 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Tubilderborst

How does the repairing of damaged ships really work? ......

S-L-O-W-L-Y[:(]

Sardaukar -> RE: How does repair ships really work? (2/12/2006 1:37:56 PM)

Max damage that can be repaired per day is 2. And it's only a chance for that to happen. Plus for that one needs repair shipyard. So if you have a BB with 90 sys, it's out for 6 monts at least or so even in SF with 250 repair yard.

dtravel -> RE: How does repair ships really work? (2/12/2006 10:24:22 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: wild_Willie2

Spread them out, repair of one point will cost 1xdurability of ship. Just SF with 250 repair points will only repair 2 points a day max....... Also, putting a naval HQ there helps.
Also formin a new TF, and them disabanding them also helps sometimes (small bug)

Cost is (Durability + 20), actually. No word on whether that is by design or a bug.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI