Some units won't load (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> War In The Pacific - Struggle Against Japan 1941 - 1945 >> Tech Support

Acme1970 -> Some units won't load (2/15/2006 6:09:54 AM)

I don't know if this is a bug or not but every time i try to load the V Amphibious Corps at San Francisco the ships only load supplies but not the unit, I've used Troop Ships & Cargo Ships & i've tried loading just the unit itself without supplies & the unit just will not load, I've had this problem with other units also, I cannot get this unit out of San Francisco[&:]

ckk -> RE: Some units won't load (2/15/2006 6:26:29 AM)

ok
2 questions

1 this the V corps not the V amphib Force
2 which scenario please

Acme1970 -> RE: Some units won't load (2/15/2006 7:26:08 AM)

Ok i just tried both of those units & they both will not load & the scenario is the 015 The War in the Pacific, I also tried loading the I Amphibious Corps on the same ships & that did load

Rainer -> RE: Some units won't load (2/15/2006 7:59:59 AM)

Amphib Force loads ONLY on AGC.
AGC is Amphibious Force Command ship. V Amphib Force is the staff to command an amphibious assault.
Load the Amphib Force on a TF with an AGC (and probably some DDs for protection). Set to "Do not unload".
Have this TF acompany your troops next time you assault a Japanese island. Your troops will get (sort of) a bonus when the Amphib Force is in the same hex.

Early 1944 the Allies will have the V Amphib Force (Turner) to support CenPac (Nimitz), and VII Amphib Force (Barbey) to support SWPac (McArthur).
Cheers
Rainer

Acme1970 -> RE: Some units won't load (2/15/2006 8:02:02 AM)

Thanks i'll try that

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI