Vacation (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Sports] >> Maximum-Football 2.0

CPTBrown -> Vacation (2/15/2006 6:40:09 PM)

I've been following MF for a little over a year, and with the Gold release completed, it's time for some levity. I've drawn some parallels between the forums and a cross country family vacation. Feel free to add to these as you will, but be nice[;)]

Dad - David Winter - Driving the car for seemingly endless hours. Can't wait to get where he's going. Mom is holding the map and can't really say for sure exactly where on the map they are or when they will get to where they're going. Dad is showing an inordinately large amount of patience with the kids in the back seat.

Mom - Matrix, played by Eric Rutins - On first look, she's along for the ride, but we know who wears the pants in the family. She has convinced dad that a weekend trip will not suffice for the family vacation, so they are going all out.

Kids - played by some of our favorite forum members - Really excited about this vacation, but are growing impatient that Dad won't pull over. They're really impressed with the pamphlets and brochures describing their vacation destination.

Kids - Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? How does gas make the car go? Why is the sky blue? Where do babies come from? Dad, you're doing a great job driving. Can we get off here?

Dad - Ask your mother

Mom - No, it's just a little bit further

Kids - Dad, just keep driving, you're doing a gread job. When we get there, will we have our own room? If I don't like the room, can I make the walls blue and the carpet green? Can I change the name of the hotel to the North American Hotel League and rename all it's franchises? Can I fire all the employees and hire new ones from scratch?

Dad - Yes, you can do whatever you want, just let me drive. It's just that, you can't really pay your new employees until next year.

Kids - Mom, why won't you let dad stop the car?

Mom - Just wait 'til we get there, you're gonna thank me.

Kids - You said that an hour ago! In the meantime, I've drawn up what I think the people in the other hotels should wear and what the other hotels should look like.

Marauders -> RE: Vacation (2/15/2006 6:48:32 PM)

quote:

Kids - You said that an hour ago! In the meantime, I've drawn up what I think the people in the other hotels should wear and what the other hotels should look like.

[sm=00000280.gif]

Building the hotels will be the hard part.

bigticket -> RE: Vacation (2/15/2006 6:59:07 PM)

I almost pissed myself laughing that hard!

Erik Rutins -> RE: Vacation (2/15/2006 7:13:12 PM)

Oh my goodness, I couldn't stop laughing. Thanks for that. [:D]

"Mom"

Jennifer L. Winter -> RE: Vacation (2/16/2006 7:08:08 AM)

I think I would qualify as the "kid" -"Is it done yet?" ;)

CPTBrown -> RE: Vacation (2/23/2006 5:09:51 AM)

We are pulled over, seemingly only a few miles from our exit. We seemed to have hit something. Mom and Dad won't tell the kids exactly what it was because they don't want them to be scared.

Dad - I'll get us fixed up and back on the road in no time

Kids- What the hell was that!?!

Mom - Quiet down kids, your yelling is not making the situation any better!

Kids - Seriously, WHAT WAS THAT? We were cruising along just fine and then, WHAM, we're on the side of the road!

Dad - It's nothing serious, go back to sleep.

Mom - Don't worry, Dad will fix it.

Kids - No, really, I can literally see the hotel! It's right in front of us! When are we going to get there?

Mom - It's day by day, really. My best guess is tomorrow night, but there is no way in hell I'm going to commit to a day again!

This is fun...

Erik Rutins -> RE: Vacation (2/23/2006 5:41:12 AM)

Keep it up man, I just about bust my gut laughing. By the way, you should add in "Mom" chastising the kids for cursing when we hit the bump... [;)]

Regards,

- Erik

Shaggyra -> RE: Vacation (2/23/2006 5:57:28 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Erik Rutins

Keep it up man, I just about bust my gut laughing. By the way, you should add in "Mom" chastising the kids for cursing when we hit the bump... [;)]

Regards,

- Erik

Now that's funny!

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI