Silly photo of my playing days. (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Sports] >> Maximum-Football 2.0

David Winter -> Silly photo of my playing days. (2/19/2006 7:36:36 PM)

That's me.. #23, rolling out, in fear for my life desperately looking for someone open down field who has probably fallen down or not bothering to look back to the QB. My O-line sucked.

[image]local://upfiles/14718/F355DD62D1F94B178A3E3CC42AD2F446.jpg[/image]

Panzeh -> RE: Silly photo of my playing days. (2/19/2006 8:03:03 PM)

I used to mostly be a punter, but if I had a picture of me coming in as the backup quarterback in some of my games it'd be hilarious. I was horrible! My only ever success at QB was a quick kick on third down(I played American football).

zowee77 -> RE: Silly photo of my playing days. (2/19/2006 8:54:26 PM)

I played as a defensive end. I don't have any pictures of interest really. I have to say when you play as a defensive end you see all kinds of interesting plays that come your way especially those toss sweeps and the like or at the time we called them student bodies right and left.

Marauders -> RE: Silly photo of my playing days. (2/19/2006 9:01:34 PM)

I don't get it; why is that picture silly?

Now, that navy picture in the player data .... [:D]

Tullius -> RE: Silly photo of my playing days. (2/20/2006 5:07:39 PM)

quote:

why is that picture silly?

It looks like his team is playing without a OL (My first thought was he is a Returner.).

wheeljack12 -> RE: Silly photo of my playing days. (2/20/2006 8:40:44 PM)

your uni's look very 49er like. And the opposition looks very detroit lion like.

Dark Horse -> RE: Silly photo of my playing days. (2/20/2006 8:50:34 PM)

Hey! That looks like you on the load screen from JosephL's video!

Looks like the QB is in peril there, too.

David Winter -> RE: Silly photo of my playing days. (2/20/2006 9:29:22 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: wheeljack12

your uni's look very 49er like. And the opposition looks very detroit lion like.

Something like those. For some reason, we're playing an away game but wearing are home uniforms. We did actually have away uniforms with white jerseys.

Sturgeon Creek High School's football team wasn't very good, but we actually made money for our school. We were the only team in the Winnipeg High School football league with home and away uniforms. Everyone had matching helmets (some teams most players had different coloured helmets!) that were gold flake (not painted yellow and called it gold). We even had pratice uniforms of blank white pants and large hole pratice jerseys. Heck we even had team socks..

Our field was in outstanding condition and we actually had stands.. with an announcer and everything. Most teams had what you see in that picture. A gopher hole filled field out behind their school with CN rail rumbling behind...

But I would have given up the nice team socks for the ability to have an Oline that could block for more than 1 second...

Sonny -> RE: Silly photo of my playing days. (2/21/2006 9:41:59 PM)

Looks like a screen pass play is whats needed here.[:D]

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI