Release Question (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Sports] >> Maximum-Football 2.0

zowee77 -> Release Question (2/19/2006 9:16:59 PM)

Erik,

Even though I have purchased games from Matrix before, others in these forums may have not. Just to clear up any confusion I was wondering since the download version will most likely be available tomorrow night will an option be available to order both the physical shipment and the download for 49.99 like the other games. I know the game is not physically being shipped until a week from now based on information you have provided in the forums but I was curious as to whether the game would be available in this fashion or whether we would have to pay 39.99 now and another 39.99 or 49.99 when the game is available to be physically shipped. Again I am asking this for the benefit for those who are new more so than myself.

CFL_FAN_7 -> RE: Release Question (2/19/2006 9:37:38 PM)

are those prices in american dollars or canadian???

Erik Rutins -> RE: Release Question (2/19/2006 9:51:59 PM)

The prices posted ($39.99 for download, $49.99 for boxed) are in US dollars.

The only option initially available will be the download option. If you want a box, please wait until those options show up! I emphasize this because there's no need to pay $39.99 for the download and then $49.99 for the box. The box options will be up within a week or so from the download release. The box options will be as follows (as with all our download titles):

Download Now + Box Shipped To You = Same as Boxed Price ($49.99)
No Download, just Box Shipped To You = $49.99

These options will only show up a few days to a week after the download only option. There is no way for us to currently "upgrade" a download only order to a "Download + Box" order at a later date, so please choose carefully. If you must have a box, please be patient and wait for that option to show up.

Regards,

- Erik

zowee77 -> RE: Release Question (2/19/2006 10:47:03 PM)

Erik,

Thank you for the reply. For me it is not the question as much as to whether I have the downloadable or a boxed version as much as it is to have a method to re-install the game with a serial number if something were to happen to my hard drive with the downloadable release on it. Because I have waited on the release for 5 years I am definitely going to purchase the download tomorrow evening. I will just order the boxed version at a later date.

CFLColts -> RE: Release Question (2/19/2006 11:22:52 PM)

Erik (or anyone else who can help),

I too will download the game as soon as it becomes available. However, will I be able to put this game on my current computer as well as a new computer when it is time to upgrade. I have not done this before so I was curious to how it worked.

Erik Rutins -> RE: Release Question (2/19/2006 11:50:15 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: CFLColts
I too will download the game as soon as it becomes available. However, will I be able to put this game on my current computer as well as a new computer when it is time to upgrade. I have not done this before so I was curious to how it worked.

Yes, no problem. The serial key is not specific to your computer, it's specific to you as a person. The best way to do this is to backup the installation file and write down the serial number (or print it out) as soon as you download it. Some folks burn it onto a CD if they are getting the download only version, others back it up to another hard drive, whatever is best for you to make sure the installer is not lost. We can help if you lose it, but the least hassle is to store it safely.

Once you have your new computer, just copy the installer there, run it and type in the serial key and you're all set.

Regards,

- Erik

frunky -> RE: Release Question (2/19/2006 11:52:38 PM)

I will buy the downloadable version and if the game is good then I will purchase the boxed version later :)

zowee77 -> RE: Release Question (2/19/2006 11:54:08 PM)

Frunky,

I agree I will do the same.

football man -> RE: Release Question (2/20/2006 12:24:25 AM)

Will a text based manual be included with the download version of the game or will the manual only be in print with the boxed version?

JonnieR -> RE: Release Question (2/20/2006 12:27:42 AM)

Just to clarify, if I pick the download version, I will also want the full manual, which I assume will be available as a pdf file in the download. I wouldn't mind ordering the box + download for the extra $10.00 but I don't want to wait for it.

Erik Rutins -> RE: Release Question (2/20/2006 12:32:30 AM)

Jonnie,

The download and the boxed version both have a PDF manual and they are identical "full manuals" in both versions.

Regards,

- Erik

Lions -> RE: Release Question (2/21/2006 4:50:12 AM)

Hi Erik,

Here is the info I got from the forms...

The Best of Both Worlds Digital Downloads and Physical Shipment!
When you select this option you can use our digital download option to get the game right away and start playing. Then have a boxed copy of the game shipped to you as a backup for permanent storage. With a backup, you'll be prepared for whatever comes your way-whether it's a system crash, a computer virus damaging your files or the software simply no longer functioning as it should. You will be billed to have the game shipped in a printed DVD box with a printed CD and your serial number.

In the statement you said earlier...Download Now + Box Shipped To You = Same as Boxed Price ($49.99)

For both download and physical cost me (49.99 USD) total.

Sladebuck

Erik Rutins -> RE: Release Question (2/21/2006 4:55:42 AM)

Sladebuck,

quote:

ORIGINAL: Lions
Here is the info I got from the forms...

That info is correct, I'm not sure how that differs from my statement? However, the Download + Physical Shipment option won't be available until the boxed copies are ready about a week after the Download Only option is available.

quote:

For both download and physical cost me (49.99 USD) total.

That's correct, as soon as that option is available.

Regards,

- Erik

Lions -> RE: Release Question (2/21/2006 8:28:17 AM)

Hi Erik,

Thanks for the info. Somewhere in the forms someone mentioned you have to pay both cost of the downloading and physical shipment. When I saw that it looks like 49.99*2= 99.98 for paying it twice.

But now its just one cost for both so thanks for clearing that up![:D]

Sladebuck

erhc451 -> RE: Release Question (2/21/2006 7:11:08 PM)

so when will maximum-football be available for purchase? i know it went gold last week. i've got the football itch...

CFL_FAN_7 -> RE: Release Question (2/22/2006 12:00:24 AM)

Why is it so pricey????Is there a demo I can get

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI