How will you play this game? (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Sports] >> Maximum-Football 2.0

Breeze -> How will you play this game? (2/20/2006 3:41:22 AM)

I've seen a lot of discussion about simming historical leagues/seaosns, and lots of discussion about using coach mode. So I thought I'd start a thread to ask how different people will play this game.

For me, the gameplay is what it's all about. I'll make my league, then I'll pick one of the teams and I will play the games. Full control - that's how I like it. I'll sim the other teams' games except for probably the championship - there's only 24 hours in a day, after all. [:D]

Dark Horse -> RE: How will you play this game? (2/20/2006 6:41:39 AM)

Computer vs. Computer

Fictional teams, Real Players

TheKtulu -> RE: How will you play this game? (2/20/2006 8:03:14 AM)

I'm probably going to spend more time designing uniforms than actually playing. As lame as Madden's create-a-team has always been, I played my 05 & 06 franchises with 32 fictional teams. Now that I'll be able to make the teams truely look the way I want, I can see myself spending a lot of time in Paintshop.

frunky -> RE: How will you play this game? (2/20/2006 8:30:32 AM)

I'm gonna have a league with a Canadian field and 11 men dunno how many teams I'll add yet. I'll also have a development league which might might be an arena league [;)]

David Winter -> RE: How will you play this game? (2/20/2006 9:23:52 AM)

I like the coaching mode. But do like to pick up the controller and run around. I think the indoor play is very good... but who am I to judge [:D]

clg311 -> RE: How will you play this game? (2/20/2006 6:36:35 PM)

There won't be any fair catches in American football! That's all I know for sure right now.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI