Stalingrad IV and V Available (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns

Redleg -> Stalingrad IV and V Available (7/21/2000 1:58:00 AM)

Stalingrad IV. A huge scenario depicting the German VI Army's last try to capture all of Stalingrad. Features some very difficult fighting at some of Stalingrad's more well-known locations. 32 Turns Stalingrad V. The fight for the Downtown Train Station. During the period 14-17 September, 1942 Control of the area changed hands 15 times. Need I say more? 15 Turns. May be played from either side. May work ok for pbem. I hope you like it. Redleg

Fabs -> (7/21/2000 5:54:00 AM)

Where are these scenarios available from, Redleg? I've been over to the depot but haven't found them. Also, is there a Stalingrad III? I only found two Stalingrad scenarios at the depot. Thank you anyway for providing them. ------------------ Fabs

Redleg -> (7/21/2000 6:51:00 AM)

I posted Stalingrad IV and V at the Game Depot. The software said they were accepted. It also said it may take some time to check for viruses, etc. Perhaps that is the delay. Yes there is a Stalingrad III. Don't know where it is. Perhaps I can either find it or post it again. I'll give it a shot. Redleg

Bandit Jim -> (7/10/2000 7:32:00 AM)

Will all the Stalingrad scenarios work with version 2.3?

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI