BIG THANKS from all Football fans to Dave Winter and Matrixgames (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Sports] >> Maximum-Football 2.0

Lions -> BIG THANKS from all Football fans to Dave Winter and Matrixgames (2/21/2006 8:38:06 AM)

To Dave and Matrixgames,

After a 4 year wait, I have been waiting for this moment to happen....

I just wanted to say thank you before I forget because when I do get the game, I will be very busy creating and playing in a league. So hats off to...Matrix games for getting this game made and a BIG THANKS to David Winter and all the members that helped produce a football game that many die hard football fans wanted out of a PC Game! Congrats on being the first one to create a league with many features and implicating using NFL and CFL rules. Good job David and now you and Jennifer earn yourself a BIG vacation!!!!!

[sm=00000436.gif] (Time to drink Coors Beer) Party on Dudes!!!!!

Sladebuck

cthomer5000 -> RE: BIG THANKS from all Football fans to Dave Winter and Matrixgames (2/22/2006 7:38:53 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Lions

[sm=00000436.gif] (Time to drink Coors Beer) Party on Dudes!!!!!

[sm=Cool-049.gif][sm=Cool-049.gif][sm=Cool-049.gif][sm=Cool-049.gif][sm=Cool-049.gif][sm=Cool-049.gif]

DOAsaturn -> RE: BIG THANKS from all Football fans to Dave Winter and Matrixgames (2/22/2006 7:44:46 AM)

Yesiree, I can't believe I'm actually downloading this. I don't know if it's the pills or if I'm dreaming or a mixture of the two, but I think I can see a football on my computer screen...and my custom '94 Miami Hooters...hi guys, ready to play...

wait, where did my download box go...oh no...

Scotty316 -> RE: BIG THANKS from all Football fans to Dave Winter and Matrixgames (2/22/2006 8:25:20 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: DOAsaturn

Yesiree, I can't believe I'm actually downloading this. I don't know if it's the pills or if I'm dreaming or a mixture of the two, but I think I can see a football on my computer screen...and my custom '94 Miami Hooters...hi guys, ready to play...

wait, where did my download box go...oh no...

You got a download box?!?!!? You are one lucky gamer!!! I didnt see anything on my screen except for all of us hardcore football fans being dissapointed all at the exact same time.. But you got a download box?
NOT WORTHY!![&o]

Shaggyra -> RE: BIG THANKS from all Football fans to Dave Winter and Matrixgames (2/22/2006 8:36:37 AM)

Yea, thanks alot.

MitchG -> RE: BIG THANKS from all Football fans to Dave Winter and Matrixgames (2/26/2006 3:56:29 PM)

[>:] What a heart warming message...

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI