Thursday release (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Sports] >> Maximum-Football 2.0

rroberson -> Thursday release (2/23/2006 8:16:01 PM)

My understanding from the release info thread is that there will be no release today. Is there a target day now, say by this weekend or next week sometime? I ask because there are honey dos that need to be scheduled...gotta keep the boss happy. [:D]

QBPR -> RE: Thursday release (2/23/2006 8:18:01 PM)

We'll know more when Erik posts an update this afternoon. I'm not giving up on today yet.

Erik Rutins -> RE: Thursday release (2/23/2006 8:18:16 PM)

We're basically looking at each build and testing it to see if it's "the one". As soon as we're sure of that, we'll plan on a release the next day. Yesterday's build was a big step forward but needed a bit more work, so right now the earliest release would be Friday if today's build checks out. We may decide to play it safe even if today's build looks good and plan on a Monday release so that we can give it extra testing time over the weekend. So, day by day, but with each day the probability of that build being final increases.

Regards,

- Erik

Lions -> RE: Thursday release (2/23/2006 8:20:53 PM)

Thanks for the update.[:)]

Sladebuck

frunky -> RE: Thursday release (2/23/2006 8:25:58 PM)

How many bugs we're there ?

QBPR -> RE: Thursday release (2/23/2006 8:43:42 PM)

Gah! I was hoping to have a lot of time with it this weekend while the wife is at work. [:)]

Oh well.

donkeydong12 -> RE: Thursday release (2/23/2006 9:06:01 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: frunky

How many bugs we're there ?

several

rroberson -> RE: Thursday release (2/23/2006 9:28:11 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Erik Rutins

We're basically looking at each build and testing it to see if it's "the one". As soon as we're sure of that, we'll plan on a release the next day. Yesterday's build was a big step forward but needed a bit more work, so right now the earliest release would be Friday if today's build checks out. We may decide to play it safe even if today's build looks good and plan on a Monday release so that we can give it extra testing time over the weekend. So, day by day, but with each day the probability of that build being final increases.

Regards,

- Erik

So my strategy should be...to work my ass off around the house this weekend. Thus, making my financial minister very happy..and then take a couple days off during the day next week. Most excellant!

Shaggyra -> RE: Thursday release (2/23/2006 10:06:21 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: QBPR

Gah! I was hoping to have a lot of time with it this weekend while the wife is at work. [:)]

Oh well.

My wife is going to be out of town! 48 hours of Maximum Football!

OH FOOTBALL GODS, PLEASE MAKE IF FRIDAY![&o][&o][&o][&o][&o]

Dean Houston -> RE: Thursday release (2/23/2006 10:51:25 PM)

should i take off of work this weekend?

or monday?

i need to give my boss enough notice so i have to let him know by tomorrow.

i can't wait for this game![:)]

Breeze -> RE: Thursday release (2/23/2006 11:19:07 PM)

You could always find a petri dish of some germ culture and inhale deeply - that'll make your decision easier [:D]

Dean Houston -> RE: Thursday release (2/23/2006 11:25:00 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Breeze

You could always find a petri dish of some germ culture and inhale deeply - that'll make your decision easier [:D]

i no understand

i don't write or speak english good.

this is a joke, no?

hahahaha

Breeze -> RE: Thursday release (2/24/2006 2:56:39 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Dean Houston

quote:

ORIGINAL: Breeze

i no understand

i don't write or speak english good.

this is a joke, no?

hahahaha

Yes Dean, anytime you see a smiley face at the end of a sentence it is most likely a joke.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI