Not trying to start something up... (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Sports] >> Maximum-Football 2.0

pslamp32 -> Not trying to start something up... (2/26/2006 9:15:06 PM)

... but is this guy legit? Beta tester? I can't wait to buy the game tomorrow (hopefully) but this has me a little concerned. Seriously not trying to start a sh%#$%tstorm, but I hope this guy is full of crap.

edit - 'beta tester' is a link... not sure why it doesn't highlight or underline.

Erik Rutins -> RE: Not trying to start something up... (2/26/2006 9:25:10 PM)

pslamp32,

No idea if he was a tester or not. By his own admission, he played the game for 10 minutes months ago, so I'm not sure it would have any bearing even if he was on a test team for it at some point. With all that said, M-F is not like Madden, so it may also not be what some folks are looking for. On the other hand, it has some great features that a lot of other football games don't have and a 3D mode to boot. Based on my experience playing it, I think it will go over well.

Regards,

- Erik

QBPR -> RE: Not trying to start something up... (2/26/2006 9:28:31 PM)

I would guess no. If you're going to say "not up to par with FB Pro 10 years ago" you should back that statement up with reasons why.

Anyone can sound off and say they were a beta tester. It's the guys that back their statements up with reasons that I give credence to.

zowee77 -> RE: Not trying to start something up... (2/26/2006 11:15:28 PM)

I am reserving my judgement until I actually play the game. Anyone else opinion or comment really has no relevance to me.

frunky -> RE: Not trying to start something up... (2/26/2006 11:57:37 PM)

Awe crud

we have to register just to read it :(

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI