Experienced and undefeated or nearly undefeated opponent wanted (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> War In The Pacific - Struggle Against Japan 1941 - 1945 >> Opponents wanted

Jagdfluger -> Experienced and undefeated or nearly undefeated opponent wanted (2/28/2006 6:48:55 AM)

I am looking for the best. At least 5 PBEM games under your belt, with an undefeated, or nearly undefeated record. I fit that category and am looking for a tough opponent.

I would like to play Grand Campaign, CHS or normal map.

I will play either side.

I will play past autovictory if I am the Japanese if needed.

House rules negotiable. I will agree to anything reasonable. But if they are not stated, then no complaints later.

E-mail me at Jagdfluger@aol.com if interested.

Black Mamba 1942 -> RE: Experienced and undefeated or nearly undefeated opponent wanted (2/28/2006 1:05:13 PM)

I'm still looking for a Japanese opponent.
CHS, map 5.1 and 1.795 patch.
Contact me if you are interested.
We can discuss house rules.

aztez -> RE: Experienced and undefeated or nearly undefeated opponent wanted (2/28/2006 3:13:08 PM)

I would be intrested to see AAR on this one.

I could squeeze in 1 one PBEM on schedule too. I'am not that experienced just got 2 ongoing PBEM's at the moment.

I'am playing 1.602 with Andrews 5.1 Map Mod. Also, I would prefer Allied side. PM me if you are intrested.

wylfsun -> RE: Experienced and undefeated or nearly undefeated opponent wanted (3/11/2006 12:52:23 AM)

am very good ask warspite and will thrash you wish to be japs

Black Mamba 1942 -> RE: Experienced and undefeated or nearly undefeated opponent wanted (3/11/2006 2:26:29 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: wylfsun

am very good ask warspite and will thrash you wish to be japs

Sounds like you ought to try Oznoyng as the Japanese.[:D]
He's looking for an IJN expert.[;)]

Jagdfluger -> RE: Experienced and undefeated or nearly undefeated opponent wanted (4/29/2006 11:27:30 AM)

Looks as if my game with Black Mamba is probably over.

Same offer as before.

I feel I must state this more clearly:

I am looking for a game where both sides agree to house rules, as many and as detailed as you want (I have a pretty long list), and then anything else is allowable.

I am not looking for a "sprit of the game" or subjectively "historical" game -- just a war game played within a set of detailed rules and with good sportsmanship.

Thanks.

Jagdfluger -> RE: Experienced and undefeated or nearly undefeated opponent wanted (5/2/2006 1:31:44 AM)

no takers???

denisonh -> RE: Experienced and undefeated or nearly undefeated opponent wanted (5/2/2006 2:01:24 AM)

Completeing 5 PBEMs is quite a requirement. I have only completed one long campaign, and have two ongoing.

Jagdfluger -> RE: Experienced and undefeated or nearly undefeated opponent wanted (5/2/2006 2:22:24 AM)

When I say "completed," I do not mean played until 1945. If you win in February, 1942 because your opponent surrenders than that is one PBEM.

denisonh -> RE: Experienced and undefeated or nearly undefeated opponent wanted (5/2/2006 2:29:46 AM)

Even so, I have only finished one ("won" as Allies) and have 2 ongoing.

Truthfully, looking for my next scenario as Allies using the next update to the CHS.

quote:

ORIGINAL: Jagdfluger

When I say "completed," I do not mean played until 1945. If you win in February, 1942 because your opponent surrenders than that is one PBEM.

Halsey -> RE: Experienced and undefeated or nearly undefeated opponent wanted (5/2/2006 2:45:11 AM)

oops
wrong thread

not interested in a new game.

Bosun -> RE: Experienced and undefeated or nearly undefeated opponent wanted (6/3/2006 3:44:23 AM)

Completed my operating system replacement and am now ready to wage war as IJN if you are up for it. House rules: standard map, historical settings, subs off, if bugs eat a unit... sorry it will happen to both sides probably, random start...that's about it.

Bosun

Jagdfluger -> RE: Experienced and undefeated or nearly undefeated opponent wanted (6/3/2006 4:29:06 AM)

No house rules? Opening turn retrictions? I prefer to play within a set of rules, and when something is done that is not stated inthe rules as forbidden, it is considered an imaginative tactic, and not a gamey move. In other words, I prefer to take the subjective element out of restrictions on play. Please let me know what you think and if you are looking for this type of game.

Thanks.

DesertedFox -> RE: Experienced and undefeated or nearly undefeated opponent wanted (6/6/2006 9:18:38 AM)

Okay I am your man.

Have played a LOT of games, opponents have dropped by the wayside except one. I was decisevly defeated once when I had too many games going and was too complacent. Not to take anything away from my opponents great play. However, I will certainly give you a good game, and have only 1 current game and will not do any more than 2 from now on. I only know the Allies so it has to be that and I no longer consider the vanilla version worth playing with RHS/CHS or whatever available. So CHS it will have to be.

I can be contacted at holeydooley@hotmail.com

Regards,

Mark

Sneer -> RE: Experienced and undefeated or nearly undefeated opponent wanted (6/6/2006 10:28:08 AM)

be careful
Raverdave posted similar thread :-)

Jagdfluger -> RE: Experienced and undefeated or nearly undefeated opponent wanted (6/7/2006 4:57:40 AM)

Who is Raverdale?

pauk -> RE: Experienced and undefeated or nearly undefeated opponent wanted (6/7/2006 7:41:01 AM)

check Sneer-Raverdave AAR.

Sneer -> RE: Experienced and undefeated or nearly undefeated opponent wanted (6/7/2006 10:17:35 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Jagdfluger

Who is Raverdale?

Once upon a time player named Raverdave wanted sb playing hard
and he got it - i think he is still surprised[;)]

Bosun -> RE: Experienced and undefeated or nearly undefeated opponent wanted (6/8/2006 7:14:45 AM)

Just send your house rules and we can go from there.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI