SPWAW AARs (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns

rtr -> SPWAW AARs (7/11/2000 2:24:00 AM)

Hi All, Thought you might be interested in a couple of AARs of SPWAW PBEM battles that are now available at www.theblitz.org in the After Action Reports section. The scenario files accompanying these should also be available soon in the Blitz scenario section. Regards Rob 'rtr' Reid

Wild Bill -> (7/11/2000 5:25:00 AM)

I strongly recommend you take the time to visit Rob and the site. I think you'll be pleased. I've read some of these AARs and seen the scenarios. The man does good work. Let's support him and visit his site. It will be time well spent. Nice going, Rob.. Wild Bill ------------------ In Arduis Fidelis Wild Bill Wilder Coordinator, Scenario Design Matrix Games

Fabio Prado -> (7/11/2000 6:03:00 AM)

Geez, what a wonderful site! [img]http://www.matrixgames.com/ubb/biggrin.gif[/img] Fantastic image work, excelent navigation, lots of info, scenarios, the works! Rob, I'll be adding a link to your site on The ARMOR Site, soon! Gongratulaions on a really good job! FAP ------------------ Fabio Prado [email]fprado@fprado.com[/email] Webmaster - The ARMOR Site!

rtr -> (7/11/2000 6:31:00 AM)

Hi, Much as I would like to take the credit for the excellent Blitz site, it is none of my doing:-) I am simply a member of the Steel Panthers Ladder and a contributor of AARs and the occasional scenario. Paul ' Steel God' Sinatra is the custodian of the SP ladder and the major force in the promotion of the club amongst SP'ers, Jim 'von Kreig' Mays also plays a major role, but, to my eternal shame, I am not familiar with the other hard working custodians and staff. I guess I spend too much time playing SP:-) Regards Rob 'rtr' Reid

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI