Impresses, but it lacks (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Sports] >> Maximum-Football 2.0

NFLRules -> Impresses, but it lacks (3/4/2006 2:00:00 AM)

[:)][:)]1. I am impressed with the game.. David you did a great job.
2. A lot of blocked passes behind the line of scrimmage looks like fumbles.. confusing
3. Some thing could be sped up sometings could be slowed down.. example QB before the hike could be sped up and certain pass plays, could be slowed down.. sometimes the pass is too quick to see what exactly happens.
4. The game lacks atmosphere, some audio files could be improved or changed.. It could change to where you feel like more of a coach..
5. Not to knock the game, because I am impressed.. Lacks a little fun factor.

Maybe when I can get into the members area, been trying for 30 minutes and no luck. Once I download some things it will help.

6. Also, tipped passes on defense, played entire game and not one interception.. tipped balls from hitting someones back, some plays happened to fast could not tell what happened on the play.

7. Instant replay is awesome, wish we could use some of those camera angles in coaching mode..

Sorry this is slopping and writing if fast, as I have to run...

still Congrats David...!!!![:)]

David Winter -> RE: Impresses, but it lacks (3/4/2006 2:29:22 AM)

Thanks for the feedback.

As I have said this game will evolve. Somethings will get tweaked (and others outright repaired).

I hope you enjoy the game regardless of these issues.

David

Marauders -> RE: Impresses, but it lacks (3/4/2006 2:49:08 AM)

quote:

Also, tipped passes on defense, played entire game and not one interception.. tipped balls from hitting someones back, some plays happened to fast could not tell what happened on the play.

In the last game I played, I had a tipped ball over the defender right into the hands of a receiver ... and he took it to the house!

Hubbard -> RE: Impresses, but it lacks (3/4/2006 2:55:09 AM)

Great job David!

Sonny -> RE: Impresses, but it lacks (3/4/2006 4:55:02 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Marauders

quote:

Also, tipped passes on defense, played entire game and not one interception.. tipped balls from hitting someones back, some plays happened to fast could not tell what happened on the play.

In the last game I played, I had a tipped ball over the defender right into the hands of a receiver ... and he took it to the house!

Had the same except he got tackled at the 1 yard line.[:@][:D]

Marauders -> RE: Impresses, but it lacks (3/4/2006 5:05:55 AM)

quote:

Had the same except he got tackled at the 1 yard line.

That's because your receiver was a looooooser! [:D]

CFL_FAN_7 -> RE: Impresses, but it lacks (3/4/2006 5:06:57 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: David Winter

Thanks for the feedback.

As I have said this game will evolve. Somethings will get tweaked (and others outright repaired).

I hope you enjoy the game regardless of these issues.

David

Does this mean there'd b maximum football 2

Sonny -> RE: Impresses, but it lacks (3/4/2006 7:03:54 AM)

quote:

quote:

Had the same except he got tackled at the 1 yard line.

That's because your receiver was a looooooser! [:D]

He just ran out of steam. He had already caught 6 pass by then.[:'(]

Shaggyra -> RE: Impresses, but it lacks (3/4/2006 7:43:47 AM)

quote:

quote:

I saw a defesive "tip drill" where after the 2nd or third tipped it was intercepted and returned about 40 yards.

Now thats cool[:)]

Marauders -> RE: Impresses, but it lacks (3/4/2006 9:22:05 AM)

quote:

I saw a defesive "tip drill" where after the 2nd or third tipped it was intercepted and returned about 40 yards.

Darn, that beats mine.

Shaggyra -> RE: Impresses, but it lacks (3/4/2006 9:39:50 AM)

quote:

quote:

Darn, that beats mine.

I have never seen it in a game before. So, chalk up 1 point on the positive. Actually I'm sort of enjoying the actual gameplay alot more than I thought I would, (play recap and penalties need a little work.)

Marauders -> RE: Impresses, but it lacks (3/4/2006 9:46:56 AM)

quote:

play recap and penalties need a little work

Yes, that is already on the list of tweaks.

Sonny -> RE: Impresses, but it lacks (3/4/2006 4:30:40 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Shaggyra

Now thats cool[:)]

Certainly is cool. I have not seen an interception yet - nor a fumble (except for the "Pass falls incomplete - Tackle by So-and-so" syndrome).

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI