How do I put a player in motion in coach mode (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Sports] >> Maximum-Football 2.0 >> Maximum-Football Support

kzdwfy -> How do I put a player in motion in coach mode (3/4/2006 1:52:43 PM)

I trying to practice a play but my player never goes in motion before the snap... Am I doing something wrong

Paul Vebber -> RE: How do I put a player in motion in coach mode (3/4/2006 6:33:15 PM)

Use the 2 key (or button 2 on the controller) to run pre-snap motion.

SlapBone -> RE: How do I put a player in motion in coach mode (3/4/2006 6:59:31 PM)

I think an accurate question is WHY do you have to put the player in motion in coach mode. If you call a play that has motion it should'nt be executed automatically? Do wide receivers in the CFL wait for a coach's cue to start in motion?

Erik Rutins -> RE: How do I put a player in motion in coach mode (3/4/2006 8:33:04 PM)

SlapBone,

This forum is for support and help requests, not commentary. Thanks.

Regards,

- Erik

Erik Rutins -> RE: How do I put a player in motion in coach mode (3/4/2006 8:39:29 PM)

I thought I should add to this David's reply from another thread:

"The presnap commands for coach are the same as arcade. Someone asked why they need to send the players in motion in coach mode. It's the same reason you need to snap the ball in coach mode. The most important reason is that it gives you, as a gamer, something to do on the field. Secondly, it allows you to decide wheather or not to put the players in motion. Just because a play is drawn up with motion, doesn't mean you care to do that.

To call a time out, press button (key) 3 while the players are going back to the huddle. "

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI