gift bug (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Napoleonics] >> Crown of Glory >> Limited Beta Feedback

oliver -> gift bug (3/4/2006 2:45:44 PM)

I am playing version 1.2.18.

The following rule:

* Building a development in a province where there is currently zero levels of that development now costs an additional 50 money.

seems to be incorrectly implemented.

Building the first level of development in each of my provinces in fact increases my treasury by 50 currency units instead of decreasing it.

I could even turn myself into somebody surpassing Croesus by flipping (in the same round and within the same province) from first level of development A to first level of development B and back, and back again ... each decision increases my treasure by 50 currency units.

I do not mind so very much that citizens who in the past have been successful in hiding their money from their sovereign, now are so delighted by any investment of mine in their tiny province that they are willing to contribute as best as they can do to the final glory of the Turkish Nation.

But on the other hands it makes things a bit too easy.

ericbabe -> RE: gift bug (3/5/2006 3:09:13 AM)

This has been reported, shall be fixed in the next patch.

oliver -> RE: gift bug (3/11/2006 10:56:21 AM)

Another little detail to be fixed: In the 1815 scenario, it is possible to buld docks and fleets in the Russian Tula province.

Probably, because the "type" of Tula in start2.txt has been changed for thes scenario ?

ericbabe -> RE: gift bug (3/12/2006 6:56:03 AM)

Thanks for the Tula find. I'm surprised no one has reported it yet, but then again the 1815 scenario seems not to be as popular as the others.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI