Last Patch Problem (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Modern] >> FlashPoint Germany >> Flashpoint Germany Support

Qbec -> Last Patch Problem (3/4/2006 6:10:49 PM)

First , My English writing its not very good , sorry..... For reading its ok but for writing its more difficult.

I load the last patch ( 1.1.0) yesterday . The game start like usual and when I pick up a scenario and I puch the proceed buttom ,the game freez and a message come .

" Cant`t allocate dib handle"

I unstall all the game and I reload the patch again and the game too but I have the same problem. Before with the other version it was perfect .I have a old Pc with win 98 .I know it is not the better thing but I hade no problem before.

If somebody have a solution to my problem I would be very happy.....[:D]

Thanks
Merci beaucoup......[:)]

Qbec

( Very good game , I love it)

Erik Rutins -> RE: Last Patch Problem (3/4/2006 8:50:46 PM)

Qbec,

I'm sorry to hear you're having problems with v1.10. What version were you running before? Was it v1.04?

Does this error happen with any scenario and any settings or only a specific one? Win98 has some resource issues and I was wondering if turning down the optional graphics and such helps at all for you?

Could you post a DxDiag file for us? Thank you.

Regards,

- Erik

CapnDarwin -> RE: Last Patch Problem (3/4/2006 10:18:38 PM)

Qbec,

Can you see if you have a FPG_Report.txt file in the main game folder. If you could post that we can check on what has happened. At this point roll back to the 104 version until we can isolate the error.

Sorry for the trouble.

IronManBeta -> RE: Last Patch Problem (3/6/2006 3:24:37 AM)

Hi there, your english is just fine. We tried hard to keep the game running smoothly under Win 98 and two of the play testers used it. It is hard to cram such a graphics-intensive game into the limitations of Win 9x now but we tried hard. I thought this version would actually be a little easier on resources than the previous. If you can give us as much detail as you can that would really help.

Which scenario was it, or was it all of them?
Were any other programs running at the same time?
Did you try moving your flashpoint.ini file to a safe location and restart with all the game defaults?

Post back here on this thread and let us know.

I'm glad you thought it was a very good game by the way!

Cheers, Rob.

Qbec -> RE: Last Patch Problem (3/11/2006 10:34:15 PM)

OK I think I make a mistake . My last reply was not in the good Post Sorry.

Sorry for my silence ,but I find my problèm. Its not you and your last patch but my PC who was the problem. A visit on the doc for Pc and now the game run find . Very happy now.

Thanks for your reply. Its funny to see that you are always present for your customers
( sign of professional)

Qbec

CapnDarwin -> RE: Last Patch Problem (3/12/2006 1:07:19 AM)

Qbec,

Glad you found the problem and you are up and gaming again. [:)]

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI