Receiver numbers (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Sports] >> Maximum-Football 2.0 >> Maximum-Football Support

Breeze -> Receiver numbers (3/5/2006 7:58:37 AM)

When I run a pass play, it takes up to 3 seconds for the button numbers to pop up over the receivers' heads. They need to pop up immediately, because usually I don't have 3 seconds to throw the ball and I need to know which button to press to get the ball to the receiver I want.

David Winter -> RE: Receiver numbers (3/5/2006 10:59:52 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Breeze

When I run a pass play, it takes up to 3 seconds for the button numbers to pop up over the receivers' heads. They need to pop up immediately, because usually I don't have 3 seconds to throw the ball and I need to know which button to press to get the ball to the receiver I want.

The receiver Icons do not popup for a particular receiver until that player is 'looking for the ball'. The players run the routes they've been told to run and in that route there are flags that tell the receiver to look for the ball or not.

You can actually throw the ball to a receiver at any time (you don't need to wait for the icons to pop up) but unless he's expecting the ball, it's extremely unlikely he's going to catch it.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI