RE: AI easily beat with simple repeat plays... (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Sports] >> Maximum-Football 2.0 >> Maximum-Football Support

elmerlee -> RE: AI easily beat with simple repeat plays... (3/16/2006 6:08:16 PM)

Yea,thats REALLY great news but not short term.
Sorry I've been away for awhile and missed all the updates.

solops -> RE: AI easily beat with simple repeat plays... (3/16/2006 7:09:16 PM)

Pro-Set-Y-Out from a split back set. Works every time with Old Coaches Fun & Gun Playbook.

Edit: The play appears to force an LB to cover a swifter receiver every time, with the expected results. The only team I have tried this with has a QB that is fast enough to roll out and get the pass off before he can be caught.

Kwacker -> RE: AI easily beat with simple repeat plays... (3/17/2006 8:39:19 AM)

David, thanks for the reply and suggestions. I'll try some other defensive plays as suggested to see if I can find an effective counter.

It's strange that I seem to get such favourable results with this play compared to what others are seeing. Obviously I'm one hell of a coach - but that can't be the only reason [:)]

Marauders -> RE: AI easily beat with simple repeat plays... (3/18/2006 3:25:46 AM)

I have a few counters to those plays. What I would like to do is set up some defensive playbooks by scheme and post them to the users forum.

There are few issues in the PDS that should be looked at prior to any reworking of it, so we should see what we can do about those issues at least in the short term.

By the way, almost any defensive AI will not be able to handle a human run team for long, and the AI is only as good as the playbook it was given.

Page: <<   < prev  1 [2]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI