Camera Angles (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Sports] >> Maximum-Football 2.0 >> Suggestions / Wishlist

gambler -> Camera Angles (3/5/2006 6:08:19 PM)

Ok, I'm begging to be able to watch the game in more of a TV broadcast style for those of us who just coach or watch. :) Some lovely replay angles... I'm probably missing something but it seems like it would be relatively easy to add a broadcast angle to watch from... I'm not talking full, rotateable, any height cameras, just another viewing option. Thanks.

anash -> RE: Camera Angles (3/6/2006 2:58:00 AM)

and slow motion for replay to better understand what is working what is not...or in my case who to bench!

GWsFBAStartOct292006 -> RE: Camera Angles (3/7/2006 9:16:36 PM)

Could not agree more with both.

maddad -> RE: Camera Angles (3/14/2006 4:14:51 AM)

I would settle for a zoom in and out feature so the players would appear very small considering how bad they look?

Magnum357 -> RE: Camera Angles (3/14/2006 4:59:57 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: maddad

I would settle for a zoom in and out feature so the players would appear very small considering how bad they look?

[sm=crazy.gif] What??? They are not that bad. For one guy programming this game and doing the Animations by himself (with no multimillion dollor Animation equipment) I think they are pretty good. Jeez, some peopel are so picky.

Tbird -> RE: Camera Angles (3/14/2006 7:25:03 AM)

The players are allright

I would like to just be able to change the camera angle in instant replay atleast [8D]

anash -> RE: Camera Angles (3/14/2006 4:59:25 PM)

It will probably take a lot of coding to build in the cams system from fbpro, but even just a few preset camera angles to choose from would be better (overhead, sideline, etc). I would like to see how all players contribute to a play, and miss a lot of action with the current camera

Sonny -> RE: Camera Angles (3/14/2006 6:20:25 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: anash

It will probably take a lot of coding to build in the cams system from fbpro, but even just a few preset camera angles to choose from would be better (overhead, sideline, etc). I would like to see how all players contribute to a play, and miss a lot of action with the current camera

There are already a few camera angles used for instant replay. Hopefully it should not be too hard for the game to switch to one of these during the game at the players choice.

Guderon -> RE: Camera Angles (3/14/2006 6:57:58 PM)

I'd love a fixed overhead view. For me, that's the best view for really understanding why plays failed or succeeded. Very often, what players are doing away from the ball determines a plays outcome. That's the only view I ever used when playing FPS Football.

anash -> RE: Camera Angles (3/14/2006 11:51:54 PM)

Brilliant Sonny, that would be great...

Magnum357 -> RE: Camera Angles (3/15/2006 12:30:59 AM)

I have to adimit, a few extra different veiws would be kinda helpful. Football Pro 98 and Football Pro 99 had customizable veiws aswell, it might not be too hard for David too implement this. On the other hand, I would imagaine this is low on the priority list of things to do for David. He has to fix the bugs of the game first.

Sonny -> RE: Camera Angles (3/15/2006 12:54:40 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Magnum357

I have to adimit, a few extra different veiws would be kinda helpful. Football Pro 98 and Football Pro 99 had customizable veiws aswell, it might not be too hard for David too implement this. On the other hand, I would imagaine this is low on the priority list of things to do for David. He has to fix the bugs of the game first.

True. Bugs first then selectable views (or PDS improvements)- oh, I just want everything to be first on the list.[:D]

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI