Save bug (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Sports] >> Maximum-Football 2.0 >> Maximum-Football Support

Dirtdog20 -> Save bug (3/5/2006 7:26:26 PM)

I saved a game at the end of the 1st quarter and went off to do some honey do stuff. When I came back and reloaded the save game, the game ran one play and then went to halftime. I exited and reloaded the game and had the same result three times. Known issue or you guys want the save?

Dirtdog20 -> RE: Save bug (3/5/2006 8:57:40 PM)

American League, no rules changes btw.

David Winter -> RE: Save bug (3/5/2006 9:00:59 PM)

Hi.

This was not a known issue but one that sounds reproduceable. If you have the saved game file handy can you please email it to.

support@wintervalley.com

Thanks
David

darrellb9 -> RE: Save bug (3/5/2006 9:43:37 PM)

Another save game problem.

I saved a league game, US rules, and came back to finish it later and discovered when I reloaded it that the computer team was now in coaching mode as well as my human controlled team. Couldn't seem to find any way to set the computer team back to computer control so ended up having to restart the game completely.

Dirtdog20 -> RE: Save bug (3/5/2006 9:44:24 PM)

Mail sent.

Eyeman79 -> RE: Save bug (3/7/2006 3:37:59 AM)

Yea, same problem. Saved game in arcade mode and when reloded game was in coach mode. Also game was performing strange, a missed field goal by me awarded 3 points to the other team. Also after an incomplete pass in the endzone the teams lined up in the endzone and then awarded my team a safety. Needless to say I aborted game and started from the begining without any difficulty.

It would be helpful if you could acess the controler screen during game play.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI